cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

punk4evr
Adept III

Will there be any more V-Lan Parties?

Wondering if AMD will have any more Virtual Lan Parties?   I miss Them. Thanks. 

3 Replies
Key-J
Paragon

This is awesome. I would love to join one, had no idea they happened.

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!
0 Likes
Sam_AMD
Community Manager

Hello everyone, 

I enjoyed all the V-LANs we've had in the past. I remember the first one, the one with our friends the "FraggingFrogs" from PC Perspective, numerous Red Team members, and a few surprise guests. We started with BF1 if I recall correctly.

@Ashley_AMD and I have been thinking about V-LANs, specifically to bring them back. To be honest with you, it's a little tricky since running V-LANs requires lots of preparations and staff (i.e. server, server set-up, games, security, moderation, tournament(s) prep, prizes, promo, legal stuff to name a few). That being said, V-LANs are not off the table - please give us some time and rest assured we will let everyone know if we do bring them back. Thank you for understanding and patience with us.

Sam
Your biggest fan!
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6800XT

V-LAN would be so much fun! Sam and I have been talking about it but as mentioned, it's somewhat of a bear to tackle. That said, it's on our radar and it's awesome to hear feedback from those who are interested! 😄

---
Ashley
Ryzen 7 5800X • Radeon RX 6900 XT • Gigabyte X570S AERO G •
0 Likes