cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

UnoZeus
Adept II

Who missed it again?

I could add cards to my cart but it kept getting stuck at the "next step" button. It would give me a 503 error after clicking it for a bit. 😞

15 Replies
logainofhades
Adept II

I got lucky, and ended up with an order confirmation email. Was a bit scary, as I got 503, then access denied. AMD really needs to fix that. 

0 Likes

I felt like I really had it this time too! So close! All I needed was a final purchase confirmation button!

0 Likes

Got to checkout and entered info but could not complete sale.

mythanos
Journeyman III

Got all the way to the orange place order button, clicked it,  got 503, refreshed just to get kicked back to store page

zachpn
Journeyman III

On PC: Could add it to cart, but was not able to open the cart
Tried on my mobile phone: Could open the cart and proceed to payment, but payment didn't work (not with pp and also not with credit card).

This is such a dumb joke.

RomanK
Adept I

Didn't have the chance to add it to cart. Maybe because I am European and we don't have much supply here anyway and 100% because I couldn't access the shop site.

To AMD: Thanks for announcing the card instead of just randomly releasing it or just having a queuing system. Human customers are also customers for a fact. And I don't care about the chip, semiconductor or whatever shortage because less people would complain if the goods were spreaded equally amongst the consumers.

And how do you wanna get feedback to your products if no one is ever touching them and sells them for outrageous prices? This is not the way to develop the next step of the GPU universe nor is it a way to get a good reputation by people living in that universe.

In the end this rant will be useless anyway.

No1ChiefRocker
Journeyman III

I almost got to the review order page around 1:03pm EST but I guess pressing to the button too much made them ban me from the AMD site? I still can't get on there on my personal phone, but I can on my work phone to see that everything is sold out 

0 Likes

Yup, got all the way to place order for a 6800XT, completed captcha and checked the agree box, 503ed on the 'completed' url, so presumably on the last step to complete the order. Weee!

0 Likes

Try a VPN or clear your cookies if you are "banned" from the site. Happened to me too and people suggested those solutions.

weenan
Adept I

Was this release announced because I did not know about it. I just happened upon it by chance.

Been trying to get a 5900X and 6800 XT or above, and have visited the store every day for the last two months. Did my best during the release of the 6700 XT and the 6800 XT Midnight Black. Feel like giving up

0 Likes

They really should do some kind of verification process at this point if they want to actually defeat bots. Upload a driver's license with same name of credit/debit card, that type of thing.

Not playing.
Will wait until there are AIB cards available at a reasonable price.

0 Likes

That won't happen any time soon. Expect this mess to continue, through the whole year.

0 Likes
breimeister
Adept II

I tried the link at 6:01 PST and could not even find the offer.  Think I will be waiting for the AMD 7750G processor! 

Ak

0 Likes
LilAri
Journeyman III

Same here 

0 Likes