cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

Prince117
Adept II

Whats the most exciting thing to you about Starfield?

I would just like to know everyones opinion good and bad.

Prince Ragland
2 Solutions
Soledade56
Journeyman III

The fact that you can board and steal starships and the customization is amazing, I hope they make it a good spacesim I don't care all that much about the on ground stuff I just want to go to the space and do whatever I want with my ship and the npcs ship.

View solution in original post

Anonymous
Not applicable

I did not play it so I do not know.

View solution in original post

14 Replies
Soledade56
Journeyman III

The fact that you can board and steal starships and the customization is amazing, I hope they make it a good spacesim I don't care all that much about the on ground stuff I just want to go to the space and do whatever I want with my ship and the npcs ship.

yea I'm excited about the customization of spaceships and being able to steal ships as well I just hope the game doesnt have any barriers in space where you cant travel beyond a certain point.

Prince Ragland
Anonymous
Not applicable

I did not play it so I do not know.

The game isn't out yet lol 

Prince Ragland
mazi
Adept II

It's just like Elite Dangerous in many ways - but this time with a truly fledged out story instead of an almost infinite galaxy.

Hiramabiff
Challenger

I will play it. AnD let you know

AsRock x670E Taichi Carrara, 6 tb of WD850 Black, CORSAIR - DOMINATOR TITANIUM RGB 32GB, 7800x3d, XFX - Mercury AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX Magnetic Air
Hiramabiff
Challenger

Most exciting thing for me is being able to upgrade my system. I upgraded from a 1070 TI to a RX7600, and Just ordered my 5800X from a 2600X. 

AsRock x670E Taichi Carrara, 6 tb of WD850 Black, CORSAIR - DOMINATOR TITANIUM RGB 32GB, 7800x3d, XFX - Mercury AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX Magnetic Air
petosiris
Miniboss

Well, what I'm most excited about is to read reviews and see user videos when it's released, to form an opinion if I want to try the game or not.  I always do research first with new games because I'm very picky about what I like and dislike.  For example, it must be possible to play in first person; no artificial level-ups or skill points; an open universe where you can do other things than engage in fights; usable with HOTAS; and much more.  If I can't tick off most things I want, or there are many things I dislike, then I won't play the game at all.

One thing that intrigued me when I saw the trailer, was this:
Starfield_25_years_in_the_making.jpg

... It should mean they've built a solid and diverse universe with lots of things to do.

Best,
Petosiris           About me | PC specs | Favorite game | How to display your PC specs in an image

I think Todd Howard said he wanted to make for a long time in an interview a few years ago. I'm confident that it will be a really entertaining game, considering that Skyrim is still very popular.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I hope 5800x3d and 6700xt will have enough power to provide good experience in starfield on full hd monitor.

AMD_cire
Challenger

That the game need FSR and not even close to 60fps. 😋

MSI B550 Pro-VDH - MSI 6600XT - Ryzen 5600G
otacon
Adept III

All of it looks great. I can't keep playing Skyrim and Fallout 4 forever, I've done almost everything you can!

Sondha
Journeyman III

hat the game need FSR and not even close to 60fps.

ljn74
Adept I

Since this seems to be the game Todd always wanted to develop, expectations are high. He has both the experience and desire to meet those expectations. However, many games have been hyped before and many did not pan out too well. Hopefully the hopes of all that desire this game to be wonderful are fulfilled and Bethesda continues to produce quality content.