cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

mengelag
Volunteer Moderator

What's everyone playing these days and why do you like the game. I need a new one.

I need a game that will dig its hooks in. Destiny 2 isn't grabbing me anymore and Diablo 4 got repetitive, I finished about as much Starfield as I can handle. I'm looking for a good multiplayer game to grab my attention, something I can "No Life" on for a few months or more.

Ryzen 7800X3D - RTX 4090 FE - ROG Strix B650E iGaming - 64gb 6000mhz G-Skill Neo - Noctua NH D15 - ROG Loki Platinum 1000w SFXL - 4TB Samsung Gen. 5 NVMe - Fractal Torrent Case - ROG PG48UQ OLED
9 Replies
BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

I play World of Tanks (and World of Tanks - Blitz when short on time) because it's easier on my mousing hand and I don't feel nauseous after playing it.  I love playing Stray, but it does make me feel nauseous after about 30 minutes.  The FPS games are too hard on my right wrist (mousing hand).

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
johnnyenglish
Grandmaster

These two...

Not gonna lie, last months is 99% with my son, nothing else.

Is multiplayer coop your thing? There are lots of nostalgia old games but they won't last months. World of Tanks or Warships is kind of cool.

8-1_1.jpg

images.jpeg

The Englishman
Wally_AMD
Community Manager

Are you into FPS games? Counter-Strike 2 just came out, and I've seen quite a few people play that recently. I've been thinking of giving it a shot myself... even though I'm terrible at those games 😅

There's also popular games like Apex Legends or Valorant if those are your cup of tea.

I do like Coulterstrike and had no idea 2 came out. I'll look into that one for sure.

Ryzen 7800X3D - RTX 4090 FE - ROG Strix B650E iGaming - 64gb 6000mhz G-Skill Neo - Noctua NH D15 - ROG Loki Platinum 1000w SFXL - 4TB Samsung Gen. 5 NVMe - Fractal Torrent Case - ROG PG48UQ OLED
AMD_cire
Challenger

I am quite obsessed with Death Stranding.

MSI B550 Pro-VDH - MSI 6600XT - Ryzen 5600G
mengelag
Volunteer Moderator

That's a one I've been meaning to play as well. I totally forgot about it, was also maybe thinking of Calisto protocol.

AMD_cire
Challenger

if you are introvert and enough with what world offer, Death Stranding is suit you.

MSI B550 Pro-VDH - MSI 6600XT - Ryzen 5600G
mengelag
Volunteer Moderator

You nailed it with that last comment lol... Death Stranding it is, and I'll give Counterstrike 2 a try

osu I guess

Ryzen 3 3250U supremacy
0 Likes