cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

cpurpe91
Volunteer Moderator

What Games Have You Been Playing?

I have tried quite a few games this last month. I enjoyed nearly all of them but some stand out a little farther than the rest. I have had the most fun playing FF14, and Digital Extremes new game Wayfinder. 

Final Fantasy XIV is an MMORPG set in a medieval fantasy world where you can explore, ride chocobos and quest with friends or alone. I have spoken about this game before and commended the fact that you have to go out of your way to find the cash shop to spend money IRL on the game. It has a multiple class system where you can choose a second class to specialize in allowing for people groups that are short a role to play together anyway. If you want something that feels polished and different from the typical MMORPG this game delivers. 

cpurpe91_1-1702251630893.jpeg

https://www.finalfantasyxiv.com/

Wayfinder is Digital Extremes new game set in a world taken over by "The Gloom". You can use items to modify dungeons, to drop specific items or spawn specific monsters, as well as pull other Wayfinders from the gloom. It very much does remind me of their past game Warframe, in that you have modifiers that you can equip to yourself and your weapons to maximize specific effects. I am admittedly not very far into the game but it does feel good to play.

cpurpe91_0-1702251599499.jpeg

https://www.playwayfinder.com/en

What have you been playing? 

Ryzen 7 7700X, MSI MAG X670E Tomahawk Wifi, Corsair DOMINATOR® TITANIUM RGB 2x16GB DDR5 DRAM 6000MT/s CL30, AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT, Corsair HX Series™ HX1000, Corsair MP600 PRO NH 4TB
24 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

GET SOME !!!GET SOME !!!

G Vortex APK offers seamless access to a vast library of games on various devices. With its user-friendly interface and smooth performance, it's a go-to choice for gamers looking to stream their favorite titles. Experience gaming on the go like never before with G Vortex APK.

Gotham Knights, CoD MW3, Resident Evil 4 remake, soon it will be Alan Wake 2.

Whalter212
Adept I

Path of Exile.

Bayzoore
Adept I

Just tried the finals, not sure how I feel about it but for free it's decent. Lethal company with the boys always better with a group, fortnite zero build yes yes I know the forbidden game but without the build option I find it actually kinda fun. Halo infinite and I recently finished baldurs gate. And some VR games dabbled in, been meaning to play asgards wrath 2

j4ybird
Journeyman III

Just started playing a little wc3 custom games again for the memories. Loved playing so many of them back in the day. 6950xt holding up alright 😛

mengelag
Volunteer Moderator

Death Stranding 

Ryzen 7800X3D - Radeon 7900XT - MSI Tomahawk X670e MB - 64gb 6000mhz G-Skill Neo - Noctua NH D15 - Seasonic Focus V3 GX-1000W PSU - 4TB Samsung Gen. 5 NVMe - Fractal Torrent Case - ROG PG48UQ OLED
Donmclarenson
Journeyman III

I finished an x3d build not long ago with an rog strix lc rx 6800 xt oc. The pairing is incredible. It plays many titles better than my intel build with a 4090. I been playing wow, rocket legue, alan wake 2, cod black ops cold wra, mw2, and witcher 3.

5800x3d; Strix LC RT 6800 XT; Strix X570e II Gaming; 32gb 3600 mhz; Arctic Cooler II 360mm AIO; Samsung 990; GX Seasonic 1000w PSU; Corsair 5000D Airflow
ed6698
Adept III

I went in my closet today and dug out a old game just to see how it would work on a newer system compared to back in 2006, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. Game play was perfect, with every setting maxed out. I am going to play it through, I have all the expansion packs also.

Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero-Ryzen 5950X-Noctua NH D15 Chromax Black-4x8GB 32Gb GSkill DDR4@3800-Asus RTX 3070 TUF OC-Solidigm P44 Pro 1TB-Solidigm P44 Pro 2TB-Super Flower 1000W Leadex SE Platinum
BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

The only game I enjoy playing is World of Tanks - Blitz, and it’s even better since my recent upgrade to the Tiger tank.  

IMG_4763.jpeg

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
zitgti
Adept II

nowadays only Diablo 3 

my classic list

Medalofhonor 2010 using 4k tv

Virtua cop 1 -2

midtown madness with snowy weather was crazy 

Worms world party

Red alert 2 -3

knight online  only between(2003-2006)

nfs porsche (2000)

Kerbal space program 1 was nice also.

sundersen45
Journeyman III

Recently i played free fire advance server 😉  and in played after 3 years later.

Awol
Challenger

My go to games are CoD4, BF V, BF2042 and ive just recently started playing an early access release called BodyCam.

X570 Aorus Elite / Ryzen 9 5900X / AMD Radeon RX7900 XTX / 64GB Quad Kit Kingston Fury Black 3600MHZ CL16 / RM1000 X PSU

redlightuser
Adept II

Scraping the bottom of the barrel. You know how it is. Have no other choice but to refocus my priorities.

NHaQjirj29.jpgRadeonSoftware_Hh6dJkcW1Y.png

Actually i deleted the Pokémon roms but i have every single one, updates and dlcs on the laptop. Just seemed too childish for me. Once you play Pokémon unbound, you know you will never be as challenged as before.

The whole list of new games played in my new PC since January for whoever might be interested.

https://rentry.org/sw6usu68

redlightuser
Adept II

Made some significant changes...

RViGUUUbA7.jpg

https://rentry.org/43se85rt

I am absolutely loving Mafia III on this second tryout. Such a great game guys. You just got to be patient. Trust me. Marvel's Avengers is also a very nice game, campaign wise. Just be sure to use SMAA rather than TAA, and bring everything up to max settings.

Thought i had tried Dishonored 2, turns out i didn't. Haven't even finished the first, because i got bored after multiple tries. There's also the sequel to think about. Atomic Heart over there, the DEV build. Haven't tried the four games to the right. Sackboy is a Playstation former exclusive, so that should be fun.

Who knows, maybe Banishers will surprise me, maybe it won't.

0 Likes
Dragokar
Forerunner

For me, it is besides World of Tanks, right now these:

0 Likes
Elsworthelix
Journeyman III

¡Es increíble escuchar eso! FF14 y Wayfinder suenan como grandes juegos. Yo también he estado disfrutando de algunos juegos últimamente. Dos que me han destacado son Toca Life y PUBG.

Toca Life es un juego súper divertido y creativo en el que podrás explorar diferentes mundos, crear tus propias historias e interactuar con una variedad de personajes y objetos. Es genial para todas las edades y realmente despierta tu imaginación Chequea aquí.

PUBG (PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds) es otro de los favoritos. Es un juego de batalla real en el que compites contra otros jugadores para ser el último en pie. La intensidad y la jugabilidad estratégica lo hacen realmente atractivo, y siempre es emocionante obtener la victoria.

Ambos juegos ofrecen experiencias únicas y me han mantenido entretenido durante horas. ¿Has probado alguno de ellos?

0 Likes
redlightuser
Adept II

Only Sackboy remained out of those four. Three more added. I also included a list of potential targets.

LwdkV3FbIc.jpg

https://rentry.org/vd4xmr4i

To be clear. These are the games i played on my new PC since January. I had played every single game worth playing up until the fall of 2016. Then i played a lot of indie and older games, in between 50 to 100 up until 2024.

Now, regarding some of my new choices. I was left with a bitter taste regarding the AC saga after Valhalla, so i did some research and found Origins and Odyssey were amongst the best i hadn't tried as of yet. Decided to start with Odyssey. Wolfenstein Youngblood is like a co-op DLC. Mad Max is still under review, but yeah, it's a weak game. I am enjoying the dialogue with chumbucket though...

Black Myth: Wukong – August 20
Star Wars Outlaws – August 30

Stalker 2: Heart of Chornobyl – September 5
God of War: Ragnarök – September 19

Silent Hill 2 – October 8
Call of Duty Black Ops 6 – October 25

Assassin’s Creed Shadows – November 15

Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines 2 – Fall 2024
Indiana Jones and the Great Circle – Fall 2024
Dragon Age: The Veilguard – Fall 2024
Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth – Fall 2024 (not official)

These are future releases of personal relevance. Out of those, i am expecting denuvo not to be sold with Stalker 2, God of War Ragnarok, Masquerade Bloodlines 2 and FF7 Rebirth. As for Rebirth, nothing has been announced. I would say it should be released anywhere between December and the next summer. Guessing Playstation made a deal or something. Some people were expecting an early release right this summer, so that's the only possible explanation in my eyes.

Edit:

After further consideration i have to say Mad Max is not "weak". I wanted to believe this game is bad, but it's not. It's righteous.

I forgot about Black Myth: Wukong. Now I have to find a way to afford it. LOL

Ryzen 7 7700X, MSI MAG X670E Tomahawk Wifi, Corsair DOMINATOR® TITANIUM RGB 2x16GB DDR5 DRAM 6000MT/s CL30, AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT, Corsair HX Series™ HX1000, Corsair MP600 PRO NH 4TB
0 Likes
aditipaliwal333
Journeyman III

I have recently been exploring the Tiranga colour prediction game, and I must say, its unique approach to colour prediction is quite captivating. It effectively combines the elements of chance and skill, which makes it a compelling option for those looking to earn while playing. I would appreciate any insights you may have regarding optimal gameplay techniques.

0 Likes
AnujSingh
Journeyman III

I've been having a lot of fun lately with a colour prediction game called 91 Club Game. It's been a really enjoyable and laid-back way to unwind. There are many intriguing problems in this game, which is quite entertaining. It's worth a try if you enjoy trying out different colour tests.

I amall about gaming and the thrill it brings.
0 Likes
Montagyuu
Adept I

Since the television show aired my online game group has been into Fallout 76, so that's been most of my game time for near to two months now. Outside of that I've been slowly playing through Final Fantasy IX on my Steam Deck.

At the beginning of the Summer I picked up an old HTC Vive setup for $120 USD in hopes of getting into playing VR games. I however live in a hot climate without air conditioning so the window of opportunity to use it has been limited thus far. Mostly late night or early morning VRChat sessions and uhhhh.... videos.

However weekend before last it was cool enough that I was able to play through Psychonauts in the Rhombus of Ruin, which is a game I've been meaning to play for a long time. I love Psychonauts and Psychonauts 2, so finally being able to experience this little three hour game that connects the two was really fun.

It's back to being ~100 F again, but next time it cools down I think I'll play thru Moss. 

Ryzen 7 5700X | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6700 XT | 2x16 GB DDR4-3600 | Debian GNU / Linux

0 Likes
Rubeerology
Adept III

we have been jumping back and forth from VR Content to trying Valve's newest MOBA in alpha - DEADLOCK and Old favoritesGhost of Tabor Thumbnail.jpg

0 Likes

Decided to get back into Guild Wars 2 recently. Lots has changed and I'm having fun, though I definitely need to find some people to play with.

電腦 : 5800X3D • Sapphire Pulse 6800XT • 32GB 3600 • B550 Tomahawk • Superflower 850W Gold • Phanteks 400A Digital
0 Likes