cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

Key-J
Paragon

What games are people missing out on?

As the title suggests, what game have you played that might not be well known that you feel people are missing out on?

Could be an indie title or a AAA game that didn't get much attention. Feel free to suggest a couple if you want.

I'll go first:

Age of MythologyA fantastic RTS that brings a super interesting twist with Gods and powers.

F.E.A.R - A fun shooter from the early 2000s that also has elements of a horror game.

Anthem - This game came out in 2019 but it quickly faded away to the background due to over exaggerated promises that were under delivered. The game is still super fun.

Sea Of Thieves & Deeprock Galactic - Most likely the better known of my list, but these are incredibly fun team orientated games that really shine when played with friends. One is the life of a Pirate, the other is the life of a Dwarven Space Miner.

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!
11 Replies
yoshemahino
Adept I

Persona 4 for the jrpg fans. 

liftcharge
Journeyman III

If you are a person who likes survival games with a touch of PVP, SCUM is the go to game. 

It's Pre-Release and has been in development for a couple years but is already awesome to play  🙂

ThreeDee
Paragon

Hunt:Showdown ..available for PC, XBox, and Playstation

I play on PC ..it's the game that sucked me back into PC gaming

ThreeDee PC specs
iLloydski
Adept I

God of War -i only wish i didn't have to buy it again just to be able to play it on PC.

ripcord
Adept III

Forgotten Paradise - pretty new MMORPG, lots of fun. Great community, good support, discord chat available.
https://www.forgotten-paradise.org/

Ryzen 7 5800X3D, Radeon RX 7800 XT, MSI MPG X570 GAMING EDGE Wi-Fi, 64 GB DDR4.
Kyuchaku
Adept I

Hi guys,

Hunt:Showdown, its really submersive with a headset and kind of refreshing to play a shooter without automatic weapons. Solo or with friends is fantastic, although I prefer to play with friends because it can get scary. 😅

Cyberpunk 2077, when you put aside all the noise about bugs and all the stuff that happened at launch, which has being mostly fixed since, you realize what an amazing game you missed out on.

Already seeing some games I want to check out now 😄

I'm going to +1 @Key-J 's Deep Rock Galactic suggestion. Such a fun co-op, possibly my favorite.

Another game I think people are missing out on is Project Zomboid. If you like zombies and immersive survival games, you'll probably dig PZ. The devs are super involved and the gameplay is really detailed. Really fun to play with friends.

---
Ashley
Ryzen 7 5800X • Radeon RX 6900 XT • Gigabyte X570S AERO G •
NJG
Journeyman III

People are sleeping on a game called N++. Super cool platformer that has a neat style, simple yet complex mechanics, and great level design. As for AAA games, I can't think of any. Most AAA games I can think of are super popular right now.

0 Likes
VoidJugg
Journeyman III

Century: age of ashes

0 Likes
Key-J
Paragon

Guys....

It's happening. https://twitter.com/Ageofmyth/status/1584959727922196480?s=20&t=JkDAhnK-KAg2yV89UeaUMg

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!

All because of you, @Key-J!! 

0 Likes