cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

TheLostDrake
Adept II

What game are you most excited for in 2023?!

Hello AMD FAM,

OK so burning question of the month what game are you most excited for and why?

My follow up to this question would be if you could pick one game that's already been announced and couldn't play any other one what would it be for 2023?

Everyone chime in and let me know I'm excited to see what everyone is diving into in 2023!

~TheLostDrake

9 Solutions
AmazingKara
Adept I

I’m most excited for lightfall for destiny! I’ve recently got into the game and had awesome friends helping me get through the game and I really enjoy playing the game with friends 

View solution in original post

Blurrygoose
Adept I

Super excited for Lightfall this month! So that would be the game for me! 

eebiii
Miniboss

Well, my first thought was LightFall for Destiny 2... But that's an expansion and not a game.

So for brand new games, I am looking forward to Star Wars Jedi Survivor, Hogwarts Legacy, and Final Fantasy XVI! I've been a Final Fantasy fan for as long as I can remember, and they always have beautiful graphics/gameplay. Hogwarts just for running around throwing spells at stuff, and Star Wars because this game looks amazing!!

And we all know I'll end up playing Destiny for most of 2023 anyways, so the LightFall expansion will probably be my best guess as to what I'm only playing this year.

circusjdg
Adept I

Harry Potter and Atomic Heart

jamesc359
Forerunner

I already got the game I was most excited about for 2023. That'd be Dead Space. It's definitely lived up to the hype and I'd strongly recommend it. There's still a couple up coming games that looks really good to me though. Starfield for instance looks to be shaping up really well. Hopefully the devs can deliver and the game lives up to the hype.

Couldn't agree more!!! 

GreatnessRD
Miniboss

Was hoping it to be Ghost of Tsushima being announced for PC, but Sony hates me for whatever reason. So I guess Returnal would be my most anticipated.

Leonidas - Ryzen 7 5800X3D | MBA RX 6800 XT Midnight Black | Be Quiet 802 Silent Base (Main)
Maximus - Ryzen 7 3700x | Power Color Fighter RX 6700 XT | Fractal Ridge ITX Case (HTPC)

Couldn't agree more LightFall is gonna be so much fun! 

19 Replies
AmazingKara
Adept I

I’m most excited for lightfall for destiny! I’ve recently got into the game and had awesome friends helping me get through the game and I really enjoy playing the game with friends 

Couldn't agree more!!! 

Blurrygoose
Adept I

Super excited for Lightfall this month! So that would be the game for me! 

eebiii
Miniboss

Dead Island II

Well, my first thought was LightFall for Destiny 2... But that's an expansion and not a game.

So for brand new games, I am looking forward to Star Wars Jedi Survivor, Hogwarts Legacy, and Final Fantasy XVI! I've been a Final Fantasy fan for as long as I can remember, and they always have beautiful graphics/gameplay. Hogwarts just for running around throwing spells at stuff, and Star Wars because this game looks amazing!!

And we all know I'll end up playing Destiny for most of 2023 anyways, so the LightFall expansion will probably be my best guess as to what I'm only playing this year.

circusjdg
Adept I

Harry Potter and Atomic Heart

jamesc359
Forerunner

I already got the game I was most excited about for 2023. That'd be Dead Space. It's definitely lived up to the hype and I'd strongly recommend it. There's still a couple up coming games that looks really good to me though. Starfield for instance looks to be shaping up really well. Hopefully the devs can deliver and the game lives up to the hype.

GreatnessRD
Miniboss

Was hoping it to be Ghost of Tsushima being announced for PC, but Sony hates me for whatever reason. So I guess Returnal would be my most anticipated.

Leonidas - Ryzen 7 5800X3D | MBA RX 6800 XT Midnight Black | Be Quiet 802 Silent Base (Main)
Maximus - Ryzen 7 3700x | Power Color Fighter RX 6700 XT | Fractal Ridge ITX Case (HTPC)

Dude, Ghost of Tsushima is one of the best games I've played in the last 5 years... (I got into it late).

Returnal seemed interesting but I wasn't sure if I'd enjoy it enough to keep playing - or if I'd just rage quit.

MADZyren
Paragon

I wish some FPS game developers would use as much effort to create a decent story like Sony with Horizon Zero Dawn, Uncharted and so on.

After seeing some upcoming titles, I am afraid, while they look good, they might not offer much more than looks.

What I would like to see is a single player RPG FPS with BC2077 character creation with a couple more options added, Dying Light 2 type fluid parkour movement, Horizon Zero Dawn level story, Unreal 5 graphics, decent A.I. and not having to run around collecting wooden planks with rusty nails to craft some garbage melee weapons, nor fight a single zombie anymore.

Also, why not simply make it with option between fps/3rd person view, you could change on the run.

ajlueke
Grandmaster

Looking forward to:

A potential PC release of God of War:Ragnarok,

Bethesda's "Starfield",

A potential "Ashlands" expansion for Valheim, 

I have some hope for "Return to Moria" as well.

Hades 2, System Shock Remake, and Diablo 4 will all warrant some play time I think

GeorgeRivera
Journeyman III

I am so excited about Harry Potter and Atomic Heart.

I am so excited about Harry Potter and Atomic Heart. By the way, if I'm seeking for the greatest essay writing services online, I can go to this link where I'll find numerous sites with reviews that will help me select the best site for me.
Zigarock
Adept I

State of Decay 3. As long as it’s good. 

0 Likes
ilyas1122
Journeyman III

0 Likes
lowteck
Miniboss

MW3

pvz3.gif

Too Many CPUs & GPUs to list...
0 Likes

The new Avatar game could be fun, otherwise I'm looking forward to Banishers : Ghosts of new Eden.

I was excited for Suicide Squad too but it doesn't look very promising honestly.

After these, Blue Protocol and FF VII Rebirth pc are the remaining games I'm waiting for

0 Likes
ftechiz_solutions
Journeyman III

Games like "Elden Ring," "Starfield," and "God of War: Ragnarok" were among the highly anticipated ones. Each of these games brings something unique and exciting to the table, catering to different gaming preferences.

0 Likes
aftaabkhan
Journeyman III

0 Likes