cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

PersonaFPS
Adept II

Thoughts on Harry Potter

Good morning Red team! I hope you are all well this fine morning. I have been watching my friend play Harry Potter and I have absolutely been enjoying the game play, what are your thoughts on the game if you have played it? 

4 Replies
Wally_AMD
Community Manager

I know this game is controversial to some, but I won't get into all the background/context on that.

As someone who enjoys RPG games and grew up reading the books/watching the movies, I've genuinely enjoyed my time playing.

There are some buggy parts here and there, but nothing game-breaking. The combat has been relatively fluid for me, and I love the combos and spell menu. I also have really been enjoying everything they put into this. From main quests, side quests, and all the lore they put into the game. Traveling around has been painless too past a certain point.

redAnomie
Adept I

For Harry Potter fans, the upcoming video game appears to be a dream come true. However, as a fan of the fantasy genre in general, I can't help but wish that other beloved franchises like The Lord of the Rings and The Stormlight Archive were also given the same level of attention and care in video game adaptations. It's exciting to see the potential of these worlds come to life in interactive and immersive ways, and I hope that more franchises will receive the same treatment in the future.

Oh, man... can you imagine a LOTR RPG of this quality? Hours, days, weeks, months of gameplay...

Hopefully AI advancement can be used to automate and accelerate the production of a quality Lord of the Rings game adaptation. While that is exciting to imagine, I am concerned with the socioeconomic impact that will come with AI. The future is going to be really weird

0 Likes