Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

Amber_AMD
Community Manager

The Last of Us Part 1 | Game Code Giveaway

Amber_AMD_0-1684945569941.png

Hey Red Team, 

Wanted to remind you a little bit about The Last of Us Part 1 if it fell off your radar or you haven't had a chance to play it yet. You can experience the emotional storytelling and unforgettable characters in The Last of Us™ Part I, winner of over 200 Game of the Year awards. Now powered by AMD FidelityFX™ Super Resolution, experience Joel and Ellie’s tale with incredibly visual fidelity at ultra-high resolutions and framerates.

In a ravaged civilization, where infected and hardened survivors run rampant, Joel, a weary protagonist, is hired to smuggle 14-year-old Ellie out of a military quarantine zone. However, what starts as a small job soon transforms into a brutal cross-country journey. 

The Last of Us™ Part I includes the complete The Last of Us single-player story and celebrated prequel chapter, Left Behind, which explores the events that changed the lives of Ellie and her best friend Riley forever.

@Wally_AMD can attest, this game is worth your time if you haven't played it already. You should see his face light up in person when you ask how it is 🤣 If you need a refresher for the excitement that this game holds, check out the trailer below. 

To bring back the hype, we'll be randomly selecting 8 winners from the comment section on this post at 12 pm CST, Wednesday, May 30th to win a steam code for The Last of Us Pt. 1! Keep an eye out for a private message from myself, @Wally_AMD, or an email from community.moderator@amd.com.

Happy Gaming, gamers! 🙂 

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord
1 Solution

Congratulations to the lucky winners 🙂 @kenichi @yusz @Triplexbee @HomelessAvatar @EMoney129 @chadplusminus @ardankyaosen @ThreeDee 

Be sure to check your email (or spam) for an email from community.moderator@amd.com or a PM from myself if you have them on. 

Enjoy the adventure and thanks again to everyone who participated. Keep an eye out in the gaming discussions as we will have another exciting game code giveaway in the coming weeks. Cheers! 🙂 

Best,
Your friend at AMD

View solution in original post

59 Replies
Ilyesagg
Adept I

Wow amazing giveaway, thank you and good luck everyone 😃

RYZEN 5 5600 & RX 6600
ht_addict
Adept I

Loved the show, would love a copy of the game.

CallMeKap
Adept II

Nice giveaway! Good luck, everyone 🙂

ThreeDee
Paragon

Sooper Dooper Cool!

ThreeDee PC specs

Would love to play this after all the bugs have been ironed out. Bet it would be very nice on Steam Deck.

chadplusminus
Adept II

The game brings back memories 🙂 good luck everyone!

jinx0331
Journeyman III

🙄i have always wanted to play this game but it was only on PS and i only had a xbox at the time 

GRC1tizeN
Adept I

Good luck everyone!! is a very nice game with amazing story!

mengelag
Volunteer Moderator

I've played it on Playstation, but I'd love to see it in all its PC glory though. Great game!

Ryzen 7800X3D - RTX 4090 FE - ROG Strix B650E iGaming - 64gb 6000mhz G-Skill Neo - Noctua NH D15 - ROG Loki Platinum 1000w SFXL - 4TB Samsung Gen. 5 NVMe - Fractal Torrent Case - ROG PG48UQ OLED
Anonymous
Not applicable

ready for adventure

Drew-
Journeyman III

Awesome! Thanks for the chance.

Cowbee
Adept I

Oh gosh wish I could test out this game on my 7900XTX after upgrading from a 3080 12G this was one of those games I decided to upgrade to a card with higher VRAM.

Edit: I also bought the 7900XTX thinking I could get the last of us game code but sadly I can't seem to my country in the list so I guess Philippines just wasn't a part of the promo. 

Elf1
Adept I

I am excited, this game is cool.

Aria__
Adept II

Good luck folks!

Hero375
Journeyman III

Good luck all

kenichitr
Journeyman III

nice giveaway

alexiv1969
Adept II

good luck 

Ryzen 5 7600x, B550M AORUS PRO-P, Ryzen 7600XT, 2*16 gig ram 3600
FederaluL
Adept III

will the winners be announced on here or we'll just assume some of those who replied are the lucky ones? 🙂

EK watercooled 6900xt - 5900x - Lian Li XL - Samsung neo G8 - Logitech G910 - Hero G502
Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Thank you all for showing some love to this awesome game! We'll be selecting and announcing the 8 winners here in the comments soon! Keep your fingers crossed for your chance to win a key! 😊

Best,
Your friend at AMD

Congratulations to the lucky winners 🙂 @kenichi @yusz @Triplexbee @HomelessAvatar @EMoney129 @chadplusminus @ardankyaosen @ThreeDee 

Be sure to check your email (or spam) for an email from community.moderator@amd.com or a PM from myself if you have them on. 

Enjoy the adventure and thanks again to everyone who participated. Keep an eye out in the gaming discussions as we will have another exciting game code giveaway in the coming weeks. Cheers! 🙂 

Best,
Your friend at AMD