cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

Stacks of Cache: AMD Ryzen™ 7 5800X3D Desktop Processors Webinar

1308739-mte-vermeer-x-ryzen-7-5000-logo-1200x628.jpg

Hey, Red Team! Join Erin Maiorino from the Ryzen Product Marketing Team on April 20th for a webinar all about AMD Ryzen™ 7 5800X3D Desktop Processors! Learn about AMD 3D V-Cache™ technology, how it works, how it will change gaming, and its compatibility with AM4 motherboards.

💬 Have a question? Ask away! We’ll be sure to share them with Erin before the event.

To learn more about the webinar, click here.
If you'd like to go straight to the registration page, click here.

We hope to see you there!

---
Ashley
Ryzen 7 5800X • Radeon RX 6900 XT • Gigabyte X570S AERO G •
6 Replies
BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

Here's my question:  As you add more layers onto the CPU substrate, how do you ensure all the interconnections between the layers are solid, meaning that there won't be loss of connectivity during thermal stresses that the CPU will see under loading conditions?

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".

Great question, I will add this to the Queue. Love the Einstein quote. 

I'm hosting the webinar but will be asking, "Why does the 5800X3D  beat out Intel in multiple titles, but not with some titles, including Hitman 3 and Horizon Zero Dawn?"

I would really like to know the answer to this question.

GON

You can find the answer to the questions for the On-Demand version of the webinar. You can watch it here. There is a table of contents to skip ahead to the Question and Answer section. 

Thanks, Ryan!

---
Ashley
Ryzen 7 5800X • Radeon RX 6900 XT • Gigabyte X570S AERO G •
0 Likes