cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: May

Hey Red Team, another month, another chance at winning! 

Enter now for your chance to win a Ryzen™ 7 2700!

19-113-498-V01.jpg

Entering is easy, just follow these steps:

1. Make sure you’re a registered user and have a ranking greater than or equal to Novice III. Click here for more info about ranks.

2. Simply reply to this post with anything! Although it’s not required and won’t increase your chances of winning, feel free to tell us what your favorite AMD product is, what game you’re currently playing, or just say hi.

Example reply:

“Hi! I’ve had a lot of fun playing Jurassic World Evolution 2 recently. Currently playing through the campaigns and excited to start some of the challenges! ”

1. Hit “Reply” and that’s it!

The May Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Monday, May 2, 2022, at 10:30 a.m. Central Time and Entries must be submitted by Tuesday, May 31, 2022, at 12:00 PM Central Time.

For more information about how to enter, visit the blog!

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada (Excluding Quebec) 18 years or older who are members of the AMD Community forum with a ranking of Novice III or greater. Ends 12/31/2022. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit  Red Team 2022 Monthly Sweepstakes Rules. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

---
Ashley
Ryzen 7 5800X • Radeon RX 6900 XT • Gigabyte X570S AERO G •
62 Replies

Hi! I don't know if my rank is high enough to enter, but I figured I'd comment anyways. I have a 1st gen Ryzen APU and a Polaris GPU still, so winning would be an upgrade for sure. Go Team Red!!! ❤️

SonicBoomer
Ekelekuele
Adept II

It's a matter of time I can finally play Kena: Bridge of Spirits, it's a game I fell in love at first sight with when I saw the trailer. I'll be buying the 6750 XT for it in the coming days 😄
BrokenTrashman
Journeyman III

Farming Simulator 22

drpluto
Adept III

nice prize

mengelag
Volunteer Moderator

Currently have some Ram, a power supply, cooler, and a case. Just missing that sweet sweet AMD processor and GPU. Team Red Forever!

Ryzen 7800X3D - RTX 4090 FE - ROG Strix B650E iGaming - 64gb 6000mhz G-Skill Neo - Arctic Liquid Freezer ii - ROG Loki Platinum 1000w SFXL - 5TB of Crucial P5 Gen. 4 NVMe - NR200P Case - ROG PG48UQ OLED

HaHaHa what you need... lordy I have plenty....

Dclement827
Journeyman III

Hello, This would be a great addition to my Team Red build

blazer
Adept III

I really don't need this processor, but I guess I should enter anyway. (if you decide to give away a current generation GPU, that would be awesome) 😉.

sbach34
Adept I

who wouldn't want one of these?

drewster
Adept II

Another one of AMD's great CPU's.  Son would love this to upgrade from his 1800x

BNITRO
Adept III

How yall doin 😎

Hey! Just found this page. Favorite AMD product? Athlon 64 X2, by far.

Lately I've been playing Valorant, though not as much as I've been playing with the PBO2 Curve Optimizer.
——
AutoPsychotic • Ryzen 9 5900X • XFX Radeon™ RX 5700 XT THICC III Ultra • MSI MAG X570 TOMAHAWK WIFI •
German_AC
Adept II

This CPU would be a great upgrade to my PC now that I've upgraded my GPU to a RX6600.

Good luck everybody! 

Artificial intelligence is no match for human stupidity.
tredeuce
Adept III

Windows 11 supported CPU would be nice for an upgrade, especially since it is AM4.

majicalpanda
Adept II

Just got into vr (phasmobia) been awesome.  Although new to the whole experience so if anyone has tips let me know. Oh can’t forget the r7 2700 is a good cpu and was super fun to oc my friends.

My daughter plays that game on her Oculus 2, she loves it

ThreeDee PC specs
Roy1
Journeyman III

Hi! I’ve had a lot of fun playing GTA 5,  recently. Currently playing through the campaigns and excited to start some of the challenges

This would make a great addition to my rig, to help Thrash Diablo Immortal!

venaur
Elite

I'll shoot my shot. Fingers crossed! ❤️

Justifier
Challenger

Cool 🙂

14900k • Z790 Apex Encore • 4090 • 2x24Gb-8000 • 1200 Corsair Shift • 420mm Arctic II Push-Pull • Noctua • Fractal Torrent • Guilded.gg/justifiers
Lordtrey
Adept I

I love trying to win free things.

tolcheen
Adept II

So, $50 on eBay?

SubtleIQ
Adept III

Still need to upgrade my 2015 gaming pc, so anything specially for free is welcomed.

Michael Alan Horton