cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: May

Hey Red Team, another month, another chance at winning! 

Enter now for your chance to win a Ryzen™ 7 2700!

19-113-498-V01.jpg

Entering is easy, just follow these steps:

1. Make sure you’re a registered user and have a ranking greater than or equal to Novice III. Click here for more info about ranks.

2. Simply reply to this post with anything! Although it’s not required and won’t increase your chances of winning, feel free to tell us what your favorite AMD product is, what game you’re currently playing, or just say hi.

Example reply:

“Hi! I’ve had a lot of fun playing Jurassic World Evolution 2 recently. Currently playing through the campaigns and excited to start some of the challenges! ”

1. Hit “Reply” and that’s it!

The May Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Monday, May 2, 2022, at 10:30 a.m. Central Time and Entries must be submitted by Tuesday, May 31, 2022, at 12:00 PM Central Time.

For more information about how to enter, visit the blog!

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada (Excluding Quebec) 18 years or older who are members of the AMD Community forum with a ranking of Novice III or greater. Ends 12/31/2022. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit  Red Team 2022 Monthly Sweepstakes Rules. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

---
Ashley
Ryzen 7 5800X • Radeon RX 6900 XT • Gigabyte X570S AERO G •
62 Replies
Key-J
Paragon

All hail the @Ashley_AMD threads! She posts lots of fun things, but maybe we love the ones with giveaways a little more 😉 😛

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!
Omnipro
Adept II

I won April, and don't know I can enter again, but why not try. Could always use MORE POWA!

neon
Miniboss

This is a nice 8-core CPU that would make a strong heart for a new system. Good luck Red Team!

dnehiba3
Adept II

Playing Outer Worlds with my r51600 &1070 ti at 1440p - sweet!

BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

I am planning a build later this summer.  Of course it will involve an AMD CPU, but which one?

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".

I'm telling you Ryzen 7 5800X3D!!!

bsp2020
Challenger

I just bought 5950x.

apstwitch
Adept III

A Ryzen 7 2700 would be awesome!

jamesc359
Forerunner

I've finally gotten around to playing Black Mesa. It's pretty much everything that Half-Life was, it just looks really good now. I can see the dev teams skills progressively getting better; with each level the graphics keep getting better. Unfortunately the game still has some clunky feeling ladders. It wouldn't be Half-Life without them!

I’ve kicked the tires on that game too. I’ll get around to it someday looks good,

darkchewie
Adept II

Not sure what I feel like playing this month.  I'm thinking some space games perhaps, maybe an RTS or a 4X?   Stellaris or Homeworld Remastered seem fun.  Might even go retro with some Master of Orion 2.

If you’re feeling like something different try “The Solus Project”. Very “spacey” part survival, part rpg, great story & visuals . Trying to survive in a hostile enviroment while solving a mystery & saving mankind - what could be better?

@darkchewie  I can't recommend Homeworld Remastered highly enough; I just finished a replay through both Homeworld 1 & 2 Remastered, and Deserts of Kharak a few weeks ago! The first two are long-time favorites.

——
AutoPsychotic • Ryzen 9 5900X • XFX Radeon™ RX 5700 XT THICC III Ultra • MSI MAG X570 TOMAHAWK WIFI •
XelaVo581
Adept II

hi!

Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts
fean98
Adept III

Let's do a Black Friday in June with a CPU, Mobo, GPU combination giveaway.

LFaWolf
Adept II

This would be a great upgrade for my R5 1600!

Same here!

Sam_Any
Journeyman III

Hey

ThreeDee
Paragon

I ran the 2700x for a bit in my setup .. though it had some memory limitations compared to 3000 series and up .. it was a beast of a chip

ThreeDee PC specs
hkalawi
Journeyman III

This is a nice 8-core CPU

greydog5
Adept II

nice price

FMB
Subsilent00
Adept III

Awesome giveaway! I'm playing It Takes Two with a good friend. It's an outstanding game, and very much recommended! AMD, your GPU's and CPU's are excellent. 

freakjap
Adept II

Puppies!

gl all

red5
Miniboss

Hello. Count me in.  I'm in the process of redoing my basement gaming LAN, and I could use all the free stuff I can get 🙂

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1085972132004991
Discord https://discord.gg/pttrmDpeVN

Meow meow

GON
dcslatter
Adept II

Why do I keep entering  this Sweepstakes!!  I will tell you right after I buy my Lotto Ticket!

ripcord
Adept III

Good luck to everyone. Thank you, AMD for the opportunity to win this amazing R7 2700

Ryzen 7 5800X3D, Radeon RX 7800 XT, MSI MPG X570 GAMING EDGE Wi-Fi, 64 GB DDR4.

I've been enjoying some Elder Scrolls Online. Starting campaigns on

Iron Harvest. Playing some Borderlands 3 and thinking of replaying

The Walking Dead from the start 🙂

GreatnessRD
Miniboss

Not here to enter as I have a Zen2 CPU, but its cool to see AMD having a giveaway on hardware. Good luck to all who join the contest.

Leonidas - Ryzen 7 5800X3D | MBA RX 6800 XT Midnight Black | Be Quiet 802 Silent Base (Main)
Maximus - Ryzen 7 3700x | Power Color Fighter RX 6700 XT | Fractal Ridge ITX Case (HTPC)
gabrielpike
Adept II

I am running an older 1600 processor and a RX580. Trying to decide how I will upgrade next. 

josepdin
Journeyman III

Howdy,

I'm still playing Diablo III after all this time, waiting impatiently for the next Diablo.  Still fun, though and couldn't do it without my aging AMD rig.  Would love to build a new rig and the Ryzen 7 would be just the ticket.

Just got my Ryzen 7 5800X3D, Artic Liquid Freezer II 120 coupled with a 1TD XPG Gammix S70, Gigabyte B550M DS3H... Paired with an older Radeon 5500XT 8GB DDR5 I really like it sofar smokin.... 

Beko91
Journeyman III

Hiii . I’m ready to try the new gpu 6950xt 🥰

Snagged what I hope was a steal an AMD Ryzen 9 5950x For $426 well we will see if that is what I receive... So cool

Anyone Need a processors... 

Yaright
Adept II

AMD 5900X and 6800XT that were so very hard to attain. Play so many different games.

Thanks for the chance to win 🙂

devinedragoon
Adept III

this would be a good cpu to put in my spare mobo for a build for my sister

gotgrant
Adept III

i like more power!