cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: March

Hey Red Team, March is here and things are looking bright, especially with our sweepstakes! 😎 

Enter now for your chance to win an MSI Radeon RX 5500 XT!

product_7_20191209105333_5dedb72d50994.png

Entering is easy, just follow these steps:

1. Make sure you’re a registered user and have a ranking greater than or equal to Novice III. Click here for more info about ranks.

2. Simply reply to this post with anything! Although it’s not required and won’t increase your chances of winning, feel free to tell us what your favorite AMD product is, what game you’re currently playing, or just say hi.

Example reply:

1. “Hi! I’ve had a lot of fun playing Jurassic World Evolution 2 recently. Currently playing through the campaigns and excited to start some of the challenges! ”

1. Hit “Reply” and that’s it!

The March Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Tuesday, March 1, 2022, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time and Entries must be submitted by Thursday, March 31, 2022, at 12:00 PM Central Time.

For more information about how to enter, visit the blog!

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada (Excluding Quebec) 18 years or older who are members of the AMD Community forum with a ranking of Novice III or greater. Ends 12/31/2022. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit  Red Team 2022 Monthly Sweepstakes Rules. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

---
Ashley
Ryzen 7 5800X • Radeon RX 6900 XT • Gigabyte X570S AERO G •
75 Replies
Drewski72
Adept I

I’m playing Bright Memory Infinite

Hard2Thrill
Adept I

An Opteron 180 is still running my server just fine ...

LFaWolf
Adept II

Awesome prize!

kc5thelement
Adept I

Currently addicted to Cyberpunk 2077. Say, when is that patch coming along to fix the darkness issues in this amazing game? Sorry, had to put it out there lol. 😉 

kc5thelement
freakjap
Adept II

This would be an excellent upgrade from my 2060 ventus

bluefrg
Adept I

Wow! I like that card! it would de a sweet improvement over my current card. I hope I am lucky this month!

blazek
Volunteer Moderator

Count me in

red5
Miniboss

Sign me up for March.  Oh, and does AMD make any vinyl decals suitable for putting on car windows?  Since I have the Ryzen vanity plates I'd like to get a vinyl decal for my window. I guess I could always try Redbubble

(I found the AMD fan store, but the stickers are pretty small)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1085972132004991
Discord https://discord.gg/pttrmDpeVN
Pugnacious
Adept I

Waiting for steam deck.  😄

fean98
Adept III

How about next month you give away a complete setup (CPU, GPU, mobo)?

It's awesome and amazing

Hi

kernelalas
Adept I

Lets go team red!

Just playing some blockchain games on mobile. Hard to pay for any of the NFT's let alone a GPU right now. But would definitely choose AMD over anyone else.

German_AC
Adept II

That 5500XT would be a nice upgrade for my RX570. 

Good luck everyone!

Artificial intelligence is no match for human stupidity.

Any upgrade would be nice for my aging PC...

Michael Alan Horton

Is Sniper Elite 4 dead? Will Sniper Elite 5 be a worthy successor?

fragn
Adept I

• Dnt think I'm wise enough yet to qualify but maybe I will buy the time the of the drawing. I keep thinking of the animation edit of halo red vs blue when I see red team. I've played Halo just about every day since the realise in sep 2007 lol... actually had most assists in the game all time... MLG only. not novice haha Absolutely love what AMD is doing for halo thank you so much and keep it going, bright future ahead. Go red! I RUN THE gigabyte 5500xt, not to shabby.. have the AMD 5700G zen3 igpu to back it up though.. tank... plus nzxt b550 with extra 4 pin 12v cpu to send iiiit, the cpu is yawning lol this n7 board has set the standard imo. Dual 5500's would be sick, plus the igpu, ya 3 gpu's buddy... 6,000 fps, I'm gaming in the future noob lata

H3 that is. Gt: Fragn mccstats.com

alternativ8
Journeyman III

hey

filinux
Elite

Don't know how I missed replying to this post until now!!  

I am still escaping into the wonderful world of the Witcher 3 Wild Hunt (Blood & Wine is what ALL expansions should strive to be!!).  I had originally played it through years ago with my aging PC struggling to get close to 30 FPS @ 1080/60hz on lower settings but now I am blessed with a much better gaming experience. 

I can say my favorite AMD product as of late is one that probably doesn't get mentioned, or get enough credit, in cases such as this. It is the AMD X570S (X570) Chipset & my MoBo.   Beside the obvious things we PC enthusiasts enjoy (The building, gaming, learning, communications, etc ) A VERY large part of the enjoyment I get from computers & tech is the never ending  tinkering* that continues throughout the life of the PC or tech.  This build with the X570S is my first personal AMD desktop/workstation build in a while so there has been a lot to read up on, which in my case, always leads to more tinkering, trying out, testing, and FUN!   I have been VERY pleased with all aspects of the X570S and luckily it seems I missed out on the few issues that did arise in its infancy.  Even without the chipset fan I have enjoyed low temps, high speeds, bandwidth I needed,  and stable performance.  

Good Luck & Have F U N All!!  

*Tinkering can include but is not limited to; Tuning, testing, fiddling with, moding, OC'ing, voltage varying, soldering and re-soldering. hardware hacking, firmware flashing, multi-meter monkeying,  patching, porting, repositioning,   wondering why you messed with the solder, remodeling, dremel-ling, and end user engineering in general.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

rdenmon
Challenger

my turn

freakjap
Adept II

Red team go, Red team go!!!

TR2
Adept III

This is about the only way to afford a new GPU. 😆 I have actually been looking at a new Radeon card so this would be a nice addition to my PC. Lots of luck to all.

pcs305
Adept I

Ryzen is my favourite product. Made a killing with my AMD stock due too Ryzen 🙂

tredeuce
Adept III

I am using AMD CPU and still logging too many hours on Elder Scrolls Online.

tasnx3
Adept II

my favorite product is my vega 64

Definitely a VERY cool item!! 

I remember how excited I was to see the results of utilizing HBM!!  Another case where AMD was pushing the envelope implementing new technologies. 

Type of thing that warrants holding onto.   

zionhalcyon
Adept III

Go Red Team

Gl

Snobb88
Adept I

i have 2 favorite AMD CPU and APU for EVER will be the AMD Phenom II from 2008 why ?

1 ) AMD Phenom II from 2008.

I played for years whit no upgrade on this CPU. I played The Witcher 3 whit a very old GPU on 40-55 FPS on FHD 😄

IMG_20220327_143639.jpg

2) My second favorite is the AMD A8-6600K APU that i used for years for microsoft Office stuff for school and i still use it 😄

My dad dont use it so its mine now.

4bdfa7f9-760b-4aa8-95be-509f3e4150ab.png

 If you read this have a nice day. #TeamRed

greydog5
Adept II

nice vid card 

FMB
apstwitch
Adept III

Great budget build card

sagemine
Adept I

winner winner chicken dinner!

gtrabach
Adept II

I want it but I'm not from US. 😞

naikz187
Adept II

This is absolutely, superduply, Amazeballs, Amazing....XD

devinedragoon
Adept III

This is nice and would be nice to use in a pc i am putting together for my sister

gotgrant
Adept III

ooo I could use one of these!