cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: March

Hey Red Team, March is here and things are looking bright, especially with our sweepstakes! 😎 

Enter now for your chance to win an MSI Radeon RX 5500 XT!

product_7_20191209105333_5dedb72d50994.png

Entering is easy, just follow these steps:

1. Make sure you’re a registered user and have a ranking greater than or equal to Novice III. Click here for more info about ranks.

2. Simply reply to this post with anything! Although it’s not required and won’t increase your chances of winning, feel free to tell us what your favorite AMD product is, what game you’re currently playing, or just say hi.

Example reply:

1. “Hi! I’ve had a lot of fun playing Jurassic World Evolution 2 recently. Currently playing through the campaigns and excited to start some of the challenges! ”

1. Hit “Reply” and that’s it!

The March Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Tuesday, March 1, 2022, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time and Entries must be submitted by Thursday, March 31, 2022, at 12:00 PM Central Time.

For more information about how to enter, visit the blog!

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada (Excluding Quebec) 18 years or older who are members of the AMD Community forum with a ranking of Novice III or greater. Ends 12/31/2022. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit  Red Team 2022 Monthly Sweepstakes Rules. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

---
Ashley
Ryzen 7 5800X • Radeon RX 6900 XT • Gigabyte X570S AERO G •
75 Replies

Amazing raffle prize 
👍

RealComputerEnthusiast
neon
Miniboss

It's a real video card, oh yeah.

Go Red Team!

yeah something that has eluding many people these last 2 years

Subsilent00
Adept III

March towards your goals! Happy March 1st! I'm playing Total War Warhammer 3 right now. I'm very much interested in winning the MSI Radeon RX 5500 XT! Thanks for the chance at such an awesome giveaway!

ardankyaosen
Miniboss

Sure would be nice if AMD/Microsoft would fix the Event 86 certificate errors that have been plaguing AMD users for the last 6 months or so:

Description:
SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization for WORKGROUP\WIN11-DAVE-X570$ via https://AMD-KeyId-578c545f796951421221a4a578acdb5f682f89c8.microsoftaik.azure.net/templates/Aik/scep failed:

GetCACaps
GetCACaps: Not Found
{"Message":"The authority \"amd-keyid-578c545f796951421221a4a578acdb5f682f89c8.microsoftaik.azure.net\" does not exist."}
HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found

BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

Oh, I could use another video card for sure.

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".

Price to performance = AMD .

rh1nocz
Adept I

Looking forward to hunting for R7 5800x3D. Keep up the good job guys!

ThreeDee
Paragon

5500xt would be a nice upgrade to my wifes RX 550 2GB card 

ThreeDee PC specs
Omnipro
Adept II

My favorite AMD product is my Ryzen 5 5600G CPU.

Currently playing Lost Ark, Genshin Impact, and Fortnite.

tenzo23
Elite

Currently playing Lost Ark (when I should be doing more important things)! 😅

/sig Fun guy.
ripcord
Adept III

Hi, Good luck to everyone. I would love to win this. AMD is life!

Ryzen 7 5800X3D, Radeon RX 7800 XT, MSI MPG X570 GAMING EDGE Wi-Fi, 64 GB DDR4.
BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

A new video card is a rarity to me, and I sure could find it a home in one of my builds.  

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
DarthJoseph
Journeyman III

Hi, I'm still on the RX 580, but I am still enjoying Ghost Recon Breakpoint with it

deadbolt
Adept II

😄Not the best card out there, but I could use it!

Key-J
Paragon

Happy March Red Team!!

This month I have been focusing on World War 3, Deep Rock Galactic and Sea Of Thieves!

Excited for spring and summer to arrive! Hope you are all doing amazing!

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!
aroryborealis
Adept II

I'm In!

Robbert
Adept III

Hi! I am at 95% completion on RDR2 - getting there haha.

freakjap
Adept II

Puppies

greydog5
Adept II

nice card could use and upgrade

FMB
rdenmon
Challenger

Sounds good. My turn to win!

What a great giveaway. Hoping to win. I'd like to see what Elder Scrolls Online is really supposed to look like on my pc and not just on someone else's pc on stream 😅

Thanks for the chance, and best of luck to all who enter.

lowteck
Miniboss

Hoping I win, and this card can decently play RUST...

Too Many CPUs & GPUs to list...
andrianospan
Journeyman III

amazing products i own rx590 its amazing an msi radeon rx5500 xt will complete my building setup 

haris_valj
Journeyman III

Great GPU. Currently playing Far Cry 6 with my 3600X and it's rocks!

tolcheen
Adept II

anything! 

I so can't wait for Video cards to get back to MSRP. I can't upgrade my 5700XT, some my daughter can't upgrade her RX480 so my other daughter can't upgrade her RX280

jamesc359
Forerunner

I'm currently in between PC games at the moment. I've been spending most of my free time working on getting my PC running. I've been playing a little Sine Mora EX on my Switch though. Regardless of the platform gaming is gaming. After watching a friend's stream I've really been wanting to give Elden Ring a try. Unlike other Souls games Elden Ring looks a little less bleak.

DarkAmethyst
Adept I

I would want to enter this but am I right in thinking I can't if I'm in Britain?

Regardless though my favourite AMD product would either be the RX480 I replaced an aging GTX670 with, or maybe the Ryzen 5 3600 (and R7 3700X), because it's ludicrously cheap in PC Building Sim so excellent to put in everything.

Desktop: i7-4770, 16GB DDR3, ASRock Z87 Pro4 and :sparkles:XFX Radeon RX480 8GB:sparkles:
Laptop: Acer Swift 3 (Ryzen 4500U, 8GB RAM, 1TB SSD) in ~purple~
Helgi
Adept I

Week one... good stuff

HPC guy turned gamer
Ryzen7 / RX6900
SOOPS
Adept I

Good luck everyone! Shame the draw is only open to those in the US. 😞

darkchewie
Adept II

I've been feeling some Terraria and Starbound lately after watching a few streamers play, always fun especially in multiplayer.

punk4evr
Adept III

In for the win!   My reply.  Wish it were a little better card, but i need one for a spare machine.  So good luck people,. 

d1ngbat
Adept I

I've been playing Valorant.. pretty fun so far!

Running on my 5700 XT

riverbr
Adept III

you died

fean98
Adept III

So eventually, if you win all the monthly sweeps, you can build a nice system. I'm 0 for 3, drat.

JBooth79
Adept I

Fav..Amd Product ...

everything AMD...lol,

awalker1981
Journeyman III

Would be a sweet upgrade to my RX580! 🙂

XelaVo581
Adept II

hi!

Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts
dnehiba3
Adept II

It’d be nice to upgrade my 5 yr old gpu, thanks for the opportunity"