cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: June

Hi Red Team, we’re thrilled, this month you have a chance at winning the: 

Limited-Edition AMD Radeon RX 6900XT Halo Infinite Graphics Card!

Entering is easy, just follow these steps:

1. Make sure you’re a registered user and have a ranking greater than or equal to Novice III. Click here for more info about ranks.

2. Simply reply to this post with anything! Although it’s not required and won’t increase your chances of winning, feel free to tell us what your favorite AMD product is, what game you’re currently playing, or just say hi.

Example reply:

“Hi! I’ve had a lot of fun playing Jurassic World Evolution 2 recently. Currently playing through the campaigns and excited to start some of the challenges! ”

1. Hit “Reply” and that’s it!

The June Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Wednesday, June 1, 2022, at 10:00 a.m. Central Time and Entries must be submitted by Tuesday, June 30, 2022, at 12:00 PM Central Time.

For more information about how to enter, visit the blog!

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada (Excluding Quebec) 18 years or older who are members of the AMD Community forum with a ranking of Novice III or greater. Ends 12/31/2022. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit  Red Team 2022 Monthly Sweepstakes Rules. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

---
Ashley
Ryzen 7 5800X • Radeon RX 6900 XT • Gigabyte X570S AERO G •
319 Replies
MikesOnFire
Journeyman III

It's a super cool GPU.  I currently am rocking a 6800xt and it's great!!

systems_engineer
Journeyman III

I really enjoy AMD's products, and built a system last year, paying quite a premium for the Sapphire PULSE RX 6800 I'm currently running.

Details here: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/rookie_build/saved/WNVq4D.

It's a great rig!

Holtzey
Adept I

Good luck everyone!

BigZip
Adept I

Sweet - Sweet - Sweet - Sweet - Sweet - Sweet - Sweet - Sweet!

Mike Zippro
darkchewie
Adept II

That's a sweet looking graphics card!   I definitely like the matte finish compared to the glossy, shiny, or faux textured plastic that we see a lot of.  Good luck to everybody.

Also thanks to all with the suggestions last month on 4x space games, probably will be busy with Homeworld Remastered for a bit.

murf
Adept I

Spoiler
    Nice give away.  Currently playing Battlefield 2042 so please tweak the drivers accordingly.
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X, GPU: ASRock AMD Radeon RX 6600 XT, Motherboard: ASRock X570S PG RIPTIDE, Headphones:
Turtle Beach Recon 500, Mouse: Razer Basilisk Essential,
rkarnes
Adept I

Go Team Red

AceConrad
Adept I

Awesome! I love the Halo theme!

mbennett39
Adept I

Hey there! 

dcslatter
Adept II

I know I am going to win this month!  I already have won $100.00 gift card form Lowe's, $50.00 gift card from Walmart,  5 million dollars in the oversea Lotto that I didn't even enter and an unknown relative left me 50 million dollars!  This will be a piece of cake!

flyguy1962
Journeyman III

Good luck everyone. What an awesome upgrade this would be!

sbach34
Adept I

Heck yeah!! this is incredible.

Ragnar310
Journeyman III

Would love this for my update build!

deebatch1
Journeyman III

As a Halo fan this is the perfect GPU for me. I tried to get one but never saw it listed to the public. I hope I win this Halo 6900 XT limited edition GPU. Good luck to all who enter.

Been using AMD since I upgraded a 386 DX 33 to an AMD 386DX40!👍

Flying MSFS2020 with a Samsung G9 5120x1440 49” monitor. The 6900xt “deserves” to power this😆

Hallo and best of luck to everyone who's entered, and out of curiosity, let me know what you're all currently playing?

I am currently replaying the entire Heroes of might and magic franchise 🙂 

Battlefield 2042

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X, GPU: ASRock AMD Radeon RX 6600 XT, Motherboard: ASRock X570S PG RIPTIDE, Headphones:
Turtle Beach Recon 500, Mouse: Razer Basilisk Essential,
NSESL
Journeyman III

That gpu looks sick would go nicely with my 5800x

blazer
Adept III

This would be awesome to win. (I probably won't, but my fingers are crossed. 😀)

翰欲水
Journeyman III

I'm using Ryzen 5 5600X and Radeon R9 370 play CS:GO,HHHHHH

ripcord
Adept III

did I win yet?

Ryzen 7 5800X3D, Radeon RX 7800 XT, MSI MPG X570 GAMING EDGE Wi-Fi, 64 GB DDR4.
abelgodspell
Journeyman III

I would love to win this and put it in my current rig. My RX 5700XT holds a special place in my heart but Halo was my very 1st console FPS game, and I would love to combine my love for AMD products and My 1st FPS game together in my rig. well here's hoping I win ha-ha.

cvearl
Adept II

Good luck to everyone! But the card is MINE!!!!! 

Been playing mostly Star Citizen. Having a ball. Looking at Elden Ring next.

C.

Botchip
Adept I

AMD continues to provide incredible gaming graphics cards and support. It only gets better

sr_rokib
Adept I

Hi, from underground 😄

MrStirCrazy
Journeyman III

My Gaming Rig has the 5900x but still running the 2070 rtx i have been waiting for the prices to come down to get the 6900xt so i can really find out what my rig can do. Go Red Team!!

Altos
Journeyman III

This would be a big help!  Had so many expenses this year and this is out of reach for me at the moment!

Mption
Adept II

Been playing FTL again, as im suffering a bit of burnout from horizon forbidden west.  Next up is cyberpunk, and that 6900xt would be a nice collectable boost.

andyd273
Journeyman III

Upgraded most of the internals with a Ryzen 3700x just before the supply line problems, but couldn't get a video card.
Still on a 3gb 1060, which is barely functional. 
Something like this would be a huge boost.
I've been going through my back catalog lately, and just finished Ori and the Will of the Wisp. It's a very fun and pretty game.

Cencerd
Adept I

Would really like to upgrade my gaming PC with this coming from a R9 380.

TR2
Adept III

I am definitely interested in a good graphics card. The prices are coming down but most of the good cards are still outrageously expensive. Right now I am using a card from the other guys(n#####). I try to stay true to my school. If anyone knows what that reference pertains to they have been around a while.

Who wouldn't like to win/own a RX 6900 XT?    Limited-Edition Halo Infinite GPU especially!   😎

AMD and the awesome AMD VLAN's have been good to me. I have no complaints with any part of my stellar AMD rig! I could see replacing my trusty RX 5600 XT with a RX 690 XT though. 🤞

ardankyaosen
Miniboss

Well, this puts me in a quandary.  I just bought the AMD RX 6800XT I actually wanted.  A 6900XT would probably melt my power supply.  I suppose if I won, I could give it to the wife.  Although it might be a bit much for her to play her casual games.  Ooh.  What a pickle.

schmedy
Journeyman III

This would be so awesome, I need to play Escape from Tarkov at higher settings, it will mesh nicely with my 5800X

red5
Miniboss

Sign me up.  Oh, and you know you've bought a bunch of Ryzen cpus when you're cleaning up your workbench and randomly find 6 cpu clamshells. Not to mention all the stickers you didn't know what to do with, so you stuck them on your external DVD burner.

IMG_0892.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1085972132004991
Discord https://discord.gg/pttrmDpeVN

I put all the stickers I have on a old SilverStone Raven case I have 

FMB

A 6900xt would make my Freesync 3400x1440 monitor fly! AMD!!!!

Odaharry
Adept I

Hi, I sure could use a 6900xt!