cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: January

Hey everyone, the January Sweepstakes is now closed and the winner will be contacted via PM and email. Be on the lookout for the February Sweepstakes thread, coming soon!

Happy New Year, Red Team!

We’re kicking things off with a monthly sweepstakes, and our first lucky winner will get an AMD Ryzen™ 9 3900XT Processor (without cooler)!

ryzen_9_3900xt_processor_without_cooler.jpg
Entering is easy, just follow these steps:

1. Make sure you’re a registered user and have a ranking greater than or equal to Novice III.
(Hint: you can level up by participating in discussions!)

2. Simply reply to this post with anything! Although it’s not required and won’t increase your chances of winning, feel free to tell us what your favorite AMD product is, what game you’re currently playing, or just say hi. 🙂

Example reply:

a. “Hi! I’ve had a lot of fun playing Jurassic World Evolution 2 recently. Currently playing through the campaigns and excited to start some of the challenges! ”

3. Hit “Reply” and that’s it!

The January Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Wednesday, January 5, 2022, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time and Entries must be submitted by Monday, January 31, 2022, at 12:00 PM Central Time.

For more information about how to enter, visit the blog!

mario.PNG

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada (Excluding Quebec) 18 years or older who are members of the AMD Community forum with a ranking of Novice III or greater. Ends 12/31/2022. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit Red Team 2022 Monthly Sweepstakes Rules. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

---
Ashley
Ryzen 7 5800X • Radeon RX 6900 XT • Gigabyte X570S AERO G •
1,147 Replies
Sabrewolf
Adept I

How soon after the sweepstakes will I get informed if I win?

Sabrewolf
Adept I

I am contemplating buying this.

CyberPowerPC Gamer Master White Gaming Desktop - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, 32GB RAM, 1 TB SSD + 1 TB HDD, AMD Radeon RX6700 XT

Sabrewolf_2-1643369900824.jpeg

Nice rig, sure would be nice if I won that one.

0 Likes
bishopje781
Journeyman III

Absolutely love playing Far Cry 6 on my Ryzen 7 3800!

rpm
Adept I

I play games and cry on my old zen+ ryzen and cry -  last hope .. .

0 Likes
rpm
Adept I

playing on ryzen 2600

0 Likes
hlaks
Adept I

I am really enjoying the new Warzone map especially with the new anticheat employed now and the graphics update.  Everything looks a lot better and much more enjoyable. 

KitsuneAoi
Journeyman III

Have been using AMD CPUs since shortly after the Athlon XP 1700+ was released. Went through the Athlon XP 1700, 3200,  64, 64x2 (still have 4 of the X2 systems running), Phenom II X4, Ryzen 5 1600X and currently the Ryzen 7 2700. Also been using ATI/AMD GPUs as my primary choice since the All in Wonder/Radeon VE were new. Still even have the 2 Radeon 1650X Pro from my first PCI-e gpus as well as the AGP All In wonder and Radeon VE both still work in my retro machines.

Current Gaming/Primary system has the Ryzen 7 2700 and RX 580 8GB in it, Secondary machine is a Ryzen 5 1600X with the RX 480 4GB and have a HD 6870 1GB in my Phenom II X4 965 system.

0 Likes
Johnream77
Adept I

Love you guys.  My life would be useless without you. 🙃 

0 Likes
TR2
Adept III

What honest techy/nerd/geek/inquisitive type person doesn't want a new gadget to try out? There was a time when the middle two labels were meant as a put down but I bet the two guys that created Google and others  just smile when they see them. As in anything else, a better mousetrap can make you a lot of money. Did I forget to say something about the fun part or the awe factor when you learn or discover something really cool. Life is an adventure!

SocratesGS
Adept II

Is there a list to see what the ranks for the community are? I have no idea how close / far xyz rank is from where I am...

lukefernandes
Journeyman III

Built my streaming pc as a ryzen build and i am loving it. Would love to convert the gaming pc to amd instead of intel.

BlackPins
Journeyman III

I don't have any thing yet, but my son would like to build a gaming PC with the AMD Ryzen 5.

However if I'm lucky enough to win the monthly sweepstakes, I'll be a Super Cool Dad for a couple of hours. 🙂 LOL

majicalpanda
Adept II

Hi and my favorite amd is the low budget apu ie the a8 7600 or the Athlon series now. It’s how I got into pc gaming so they will always be a fond memory for me

Skebras
Adept I

Right now my fav product is my R5 2700 which has enabled my twitch streams and smooth operation of most software! Lately I’ve been playing a lot of FFXIV and really enjoyed the last expansion ❤️

killabytes
Adept I

Sunday is Fun day

jlafount
Journeyman III

Hopefully the best product will be the new 5600G Ryzen chip I ordered

franklarraja
Journeyman III

Nice

fulltilt007
Adept I

Who did that?

Likebrews
Adept II

The Ryzen 7 2700X has been by far the best, most stable CPU I've ever built onto a system. If I win the Ryzen 9 3900XT it would go straight onto my MSI B450 Tomahawk MAX and I could start blazing my own trails through the gaming community!! Good luck everyone!!

AMD Ryzen R7 2700X on MSI B450 Tomahawk Max 64GB Corsair RGBPro RAM MSI Armor 8GB RX580 WD NV750 Black Creative xFi Fatality 7.1 Twin MSI Optix MAG27322CQR
MauriceSr
Adept I

It would be nice to win.

0 Likes
Kfire7
Adept I

I already have a 3900x and a 6800xt LC OC, I wouldn't benefit much from getting the xt version, so I would likely just give it to someone who could. My 3900x was a top 6% bin, so I'm not giving away my baby. We have too many memories. 

Jason76
Journeyman III

Hi! My specs are Ryzen 5 3600x phantom gaming by as rock RX 5700xt  phantom mobo and ram! I love my amd set up and will continue to support when I can!

A chance to win

0 Likes
jfsjr17
Journeyman III

I would love to update my I7-8700 with a new Amd processor

Congratulations to January's Sweepstake's winner, @mcadina

---
Ashley
Ryzen 7 5800X • Radeon RX 6900 XT • Gigabyte X570S AERO G •

Congratulations, @mcadina! Enjoy your prize! 😁

Sam
Your biggest fan!