cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: January

Hey everyone, the January Sweepstakes is now closed and the winner will be contacted via PM and email. Be on the lookout for the February Sweepstakes thread, coming soon!

Happy New Year, Red Team!

We’re kicking things off with a monthly sweepstakes, and our first lucky winner will get an AMD Ryzen™ 9 3900XT Processor (without cooler)!

ryzen_9_3900xt_processor_without_cooler.jpg
Entering is easy, just follow these steps:

1. Make sure you’re a registered user and have a ranking greater than or equal to Novice III.
(Hint: you can level up by participating in discussions!)

2. Simply reply to this post with anything! Although it’s not required and won’t increase your chances of winning, feel free to tell us what your favorite AMD product is, what game you’re currently playing, or just say hi. 🙂

Example reply:

a. “Hi! I’ve had a lot of fun playing Jurassic World Evolution 2 recently. Currently playing through the campaigns and excited to start some of the challenges! ”

3. Hit “Reply” and that’s it!

The January Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Wednesday, January 5, 2022, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time and Entries must be submitted by Monday, January 31, 2022, at 12:00 PM Central Time.

For more information about how to enter, visit the blog!

mario.PNG

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada (Excluding Quebec) 18 years or older who are members of the AMD Community forum with a ranking of Novice III or greater. Ends 12/31/2022. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit Red Team 2022 Monthly Sweepstakes Rules. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

---
Ashley
Ryzen 7 5800X • Radeon RX 6900 XT • Gigabyte X570S AERO G •
1,147 Replies
Nickkhalil
Journeyman III

Own razon 7 2700, Radeon RX 6900 XT , 32gb ram

0 Likes
cbinvb
Journeyman III

Hi all!  I'm playing Monster Hunter World mostly right now with a 5700XT on a 4k display.  Looks amazing!

0 Likes
macmarshall50
Journeyman III

Let me win !!!

Mac Marshall
0 Likes
liquidtension74
Journeyman III

Been going back and forth with AMD and Intel for almost 20 years.  I'm a network engineer and love to build my own PC's...always have to be an 'early adopter'.

Funny how Intel didn't integrate PCIe Gen4 until their Gen 12 processors but my AMD 3800X build (2+ years ago) has been doing it with the X570 chipset...LOL.

Happy to join the community, look forward to talking with all of you!

Shawn

prosper7
Adept I

I play cod and I would like to win a new cpu for rendering videos and 3d rendering.

0 Likes

Hello,

My name is Devin, I currently own an AMD product and I can’t remember what it is but I enjoy it 100% and will continue using AMD products.

0 Likes
Kraqd
Journeyman III

Would love this CPU to upgrade for my streaming and my YouTube video making. Love AMD and how they bring value for money looking soon go upgrade graphics card from a 5600xt to a 6700XT or maybe go all the way with a 6900XT. AMD for the win!

0 Likes
sgtdan707
Journeyman III

Hi! I'm currently enjoying Destiny 2 and am super excited for the new expansion. I've also been playing the latest season of Apex Legends and it's partly thanks to this Ryzen 7 1700X I bought for myself when the generation launched a few years back (already feels like forever). 

-sgtdan707
0 Likes
tkberg86
Journeyman III

AMD for iRacing

0 Likes
Gmanmadmax
Journeyman III

Hello I could really use this

0 Likes
KapBeero
Journeyman III

Hey everyone! Kapbeero here! i just wanna say that imusing the ryzen 5 3500, I like it because its what i can afford, it was a prebuild that im renting to own, it can run some games along with my 5500 gpu its harder to run some of the games that i have but im making it work somehow lol. what do you guys have?

0 Likes
waabdo56
Adept I

Hello Red Team.

0 Likes
sam_leo
Journeyman III

I have been on team red since 1995 with my first PC sporting an AMD 486 DX2-66. In 2001 I build my first dual CPU machine with two Athlon MP (AMP1900DMS3C). My last two PCs have been Ryzen 9 3900X (with a Vega 64 Liquid) and now a 5900X (with a RX 6700XT).

But would love to grab another 3900XT for a home server project! 😏

0 Likes
theireverywhere
Journeyman III

This would be a great upgrade to go with my new 6700XT!

0 Likes
RICKMENO
Journeyman III

My favorite product is the brand AMD!!!!

0 Likes
spinalfailed
Challenger

Hi everyone! Apparently it's been a LONG time since I've posted here! 🤷🏼‍:male_sign:😂 Since the great GPU depression I just haven't cared as much about PC's and PC gaming!

0 Likes
furerg
Journeyman III

Hello,

Great to see this wonderful event,

I have been following AMD for many years. (1994) I can't forget how excited I was when I heard about the first ryzen processors. Then I could not get it due to the increasing chip crisis and exchange rate. 

Now I am very excited that such a beautiful processor will be given as a gift.

I hope AMD will do me a very nice favor and give me one of these processors.

By the way, my fav hardware RX 6900XT

0 Likes
Banksy
Journeyman III

I like the big jump you mad in the gpu field. You guys mad the market very competitive 

0 Likes
Kevin1894
Journeyman III

Ryzen 5 2600 is an amazing processor

0 Likes
Hate108
Journeyman III

I’m not a robot 🤖 

bgcd
Journeyman III

hi

0 Likes

Just finished up Yakuza Like A Dragon (it was amazing) and just started up RDR2

0 Likes
Ultimvtum
Adept I

I think the FX-8350 is prob my fav.

That gen I feel carried AMD to the finish line to eventually release their 1st gen Ryzen CPUs.

They're quite dated at this point, but because of their OC range, they're still more than capable for light to medium gaming, multitasking, etc.

Best Regards
0 Likes
sajjade
Journeyman III

Thanks. 

0 Likes
kordris
Journeyman III

I currently have a Ryzen 3900x. Would love one of these and give my older cpu to my sons build that I have built for him. But right now I'm mostly playing God of War on PC.  And Horizon. 

0 Likes

Woot woot, hope I win!

0 Likes
mcullinan
Journeyman III

yay

stickshift
Journeyman III

I've been enjoying playing Forza Horizon 5.

0 Likes
stahlblatt
Journeyman III

This would be a good start for an upgrade

0 Likes
zero43none
Journeyman III

Hello, 

Thank you for the chance to win. I'm currently playing the iRacing circuit with my AMD 50th Anniversary Tribute PC I built and absolutely love the 5700xt Anniversary Edition GPU I have with it. 

I even have all the processor families proudly displayed in my build, from the 1st processor I had, the AM2900 all the to a 1st generation Ryzen. 

Thank you for all memorable years of PC enjoyment!  

0 Likes
RB55
Journeyman III

My last attempt verification failed but the pictures changed every time I clicked it.

0 Likes
Justbobg
Journeyman III

This is SWEET!

0 Likes
ArcainumPilot
Journeyman III

This is a pretty awesome monthly sweeps prize! 

0 Likes
xionbunny
Journeyman III

Might as well give this a shot, I could really use an upgrade, good luck to everyone.

0 Likes
Deepstriker
Adept I

I need it.

kwc813
Adept I

What's rather astonishing is that with the dearth of GPUs available

at reasonable prices, you choose to give away a CPU. A nice one certainly,

but who wants to run it on a GT 730 or R7 360?

0 Likes

AMD has been Brilliant 

0 Likes

I'll be putting it into a Linux box with some heavy computational loads for all those cores... and a GT640 video card. 🙂

...is a happily purring computer in your future?
tkalowski
Journeyman III

Need one for my NAS storage 😉

0 Likes
rschlack
Journeyman III

Glad to be an AMD user.

0 Likes