0 Likes
Nater
Adept I

Re: Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: January

The Zen 3 CPU series rocks!

Fletchjt
Journeyman III

I just built my first AMD computer in a long while and went with the 5600X. So far the performance has been awesome and glad i made the switch over from intel. Currently replaying through some of my old favorite games in my STEAM library.

fromo68
Journeyman III

Its a great CPU

0 Likes
yoshemahino
Adept I

I have made the switch from intel to AMD a few years ago. I can say it was worth it for the most part. I am in the middle of playing threw a bunch of titles that are on my steam library that I never had the chance to play. I went from the 6700k to the 5600x. Also went from a 1060ti to a Rex 5700xt. 

had an issue with the graphics card tho due to my system would crash a lot in game. Still have the same issue but not as much anymore as long as I don’t use the AMD software. If I do I get the watt man error. 

but all in all I am very happy with the switch. 

chambs1
Adept I

Switched over to AMD when I purchased a 5700XT in 2019. I ran an HD 4890 many years ago so it felt like a homecoming. I am enjoying Halo Infinite multiplayer and Battlefield 1 at the moment.

hereforthegiveaways
Journeyman III

lol i really need that cpu.....

Reorge
Journeyman III

Just what I was looking for.

AkaliA
Journeyman III

This is excellent. Thank you AMD team!

sanosuke001
Adept I

I love that AMD supports open standards and doesn't push proprietary technologies. Supporting OpenGL, Vulkan, Linux, etc is a major win in my book!