cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: January

Hey everyone, the January Sweepstakes is now closed and the winner will be contacted via PM and email. Be on the lookout for the February Sweepstakes thread, coming soon!

Happy New Year, Red Team!

We’re kicking things off with a monthly sweepstakes, and our first lucky winner will get an AMD Ryzen™ 9 3900XT Processor (without cooler)!

ryzen_9_3900xt_processor_without_cooler.jpg
Entering is easy, just follow these steps:

1. Make sure you’re a registered user and have a ranking greater than or equal to Novice III.
(Hint: you can level up by participating in discussions!)

2. Simply reply to this post with anything! Although it’s not required and won’t increase your chances of winning, feel free to tell us what your favorite AMD product is, what game you’re currently playing, or just say hi. 🙂

Example reply:

a. “Hi! I’ve had a lot of fun playing Jurassic World Evolution 2 recently. Currently playing through the campaigns and excited to start some of the challenges! ”

3. Hit “Reply” and that’s it!

The January Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Wednesday, January 5, 2022, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time and Entries must be submitted by Monday, January 31, 2022, at 12:00 PM Central Time.

For more information about how to enter, visit the blog!

mario.PNG

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada (Excluding Quebec) 18 years or older who are members of the AMD Community forum with a ranking of Novice III or greater. Ends 12/31/2022. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit Red Team 2022 Monthly Sweepstakes Rules. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

---
Ashley
Ryzen 7 5800X • Radeon RX 6900 XT • Gigabyte X570S AERO G •
1,147 Replies
osasa
Adept II

Great idea. Good luck for all. 🤠👍

Here's hoping! i have been meaning to build a super AMD rig. 

amgadsamy
Journeyman III

Great contest! 

JakeJensenXK
Journeyman III

This is a reply 

Evankt
Journeyman III

Hi! I'm new to Red Team but my computer is 14 Years old and could really use any help upgrading so this seems like a contest worth entering! I'm currently playing Halo Infinite and Persona 5 Strikers and Mass Effect remastered trilogy.

Hello and happy new year! I'm currently just playing League of Legends TFT.

MerrHeLL
Adept I

I've been loving my 5950X. So powerful, buttery smooth and doesn't heat up the room and burn through the electricity like Team Blue. Thx AMD.

It'd be really cool to win this.  

My Strix B450 and my 2400G have been good to me, but an upgrade to the 3900x would be pretty awesome 🙂

Hashman420
Journeyman III

Good luck everyone!

Heryang916
Adept I

Let's go red team if you pick me ull be a winner like me.😎🤘✌️

Joemarbri
Journeyman III

I love my AMD GPU. I currently have an RX 6700XT. I would like to get  an AMD CPU as well. I’m currently using an I9 9900k. It’s a good processor but I think I’d get better performance if I had a Ryzen processor. I’m currently playing Far Cry 6. Great game!!

jrcgraham
Journeyman III

briankoch709
Journeyman III

Would love to have this! Trying to run a couple of ubuntu VMs while doing normal work on my regular WFH PC tends to slow things down on a 3600.

Aasim24
Journeyman III

Hi i love you guys! Keep doing what you guys are doing! 

kwc813
Adept I

I already have one 3900X at my shop. I recently put a 5900X in my machine at home, and there is virtually no difference. Having said that, that 3900X is sitting next to an Intel i9 9900K and is miles more effective in every respect. I build ultra high end PCs for a living on contract, and the clients are still stuck in the Intel mindset until I sit them down and show them side by side what the real world differences are. My dedicated gamer at home is a 2700X, and I'm thinking now might be as good a time as any to upgrade it! Needless to say, I sell a whole lot of AMD builds anymore, even with Intel's 12's out there. There's just no rational reason not to after building for over 3 decades 🙂

0 Likes
Armadillo_Pie
Journeyman III

I would like to be entered into the sweepstakes for the AMD Processor> Thanks and have a great day!!

jespereyra83
Journeyman III

hello.  I play cyberpunk 2077, witcher3, forza 5, red dead 2 ect... a updated cpu would be nice.. lol

HermesC
Journeyman III

3900x good for Star Citizen. 6700xt works well with this GPU too

Twisted_LoopS
Journeyman III

I'd love to win a new CPU!

Apex Legends, Halo BF2042 and Any Final Fantasy game I can get my hands on. 

0 Likes
Ameratep209
Journeyman III

Recently purchased the rx6600 from best buy. Awsome 1080 p performance. Now need to upgrade my cpu. Ryzen 9 3900x would be an awsome addition upgrade over my old ryzen 5 1600. Playing warzone and vangard. Sword legend online. Hopefully u guys can optimize the gpu update to maximize the pwrformance fps. Thanks Amd is awsome!!!

Tboneduggins
Journeyman III

Yes please

Phoenix-Ryzen
Journeyman III

Before the turn of the century as a tech kid, I would tell anyone and everyone that one day, AMD will thoroughly Dominate Intel and do so in perpetuity. I took a lot of flack for that and raised eyebrows and scowls and scoffs. It took a few decades but now it's an obvious fact that cannot be ignored.

I have said so for a long time as well. At Sun Microsystems our entire group was given the first Athlon 64 laptop to use.  I think that was back in 1999.  It was the Acer Ferrari.  The first ever 64-bit laptop.I used mine for over 10 years, but it finally got replaced as it was showing its age.

Mike Riley (lvskiprof)
Kshuey7
Journeyman III

Hey guys! Would be a nice replacement for my 3700x!

15904A94-A49C-4F8B-914F-16AB010AD2A4.jpeg

thanks pals, Kshuey 

edit for photo

Yo I love Outrun. That's sick!

edit: Oh, so the Reply button next to each post only responds to the thread, not to the post itself. That's rather odd. Well, the person knows who I'm responding to at any rate.

--
Ryzen 7 2700X ∙ Red Devil 6900 XT ∙ 32 GBs RAM | AMD since the ATi & Voodoo days | Awaiting new CPU prices
0 Likes

58003D is a great choice now. 

pintsizedpurple
Journeyman III

I've been playing world of tanks, cause I'm a masochist XD

coltaku
Journeyman III

I doubt I'm a high enough level, as I just made my account, but good luck to everyone! I really need a CPU and a GPU for my outdated gaming pc.

AMD over NVIDIA Team!
Stefano007
Journeyman III

Good luck everyone!🧐

NV1T
Journeyman III

• Rig:

Ryzen 7 3700X

Radeon 5700 XT OC

Sabrent Rocket M.2 SSD

32Gig DDR4 4000 RAM

2560 x 1440 gaming monitor

Liquid cooled

Ezlin
Adept I

I recently acquired a 6900 XT. It's quite a card, which I currently us to play FFXIV at 4K with some GeShade filters. We all know how upside down the GPU market is. This was overpriced by no small amount, yet it was nonetheless a little cheaper than a 6800 XT and hundreds less expensive than a 3080. Go figure.

--
Ryzen 7 2700X ∙ Red Devil 6900 XT ∙ 32 GBs RAM | AMD since the ATi & Voodoo days | Awaiting new CPU prices
mcadina
Journeyman III

Love AMD processors, currently I’m using a 3700x and would love an upgrade. Would also upgrade my daughters pc with my 3700x. 

0 Likes
Ptom001
Journeyman III

Hi All!

I am all about Team Red! Just finished a custom Ryzen build with my little brother as an Xmas gift! Would love to build another or get an upgraded GPU!  Good luck to all!

Cheers!

Mattoneous
Journeyman III

My favorite AMD product is the mythical AMD Videocard that is available online and at MSRP. 

I've yet to see this beast for atleast 5 years... 

M

Lordarkadia
Journeyman III

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner 😉

0 Likes

Letsssssss goooo

0 Likes
Subsilent00
Adept III

I'm most excited for AMD Radeon RX 6500 XT graphics card for desktops. I watched CES 2022 and AMD hit the ball out the park with a grand slam!

I'm currently playing Halo Infinite campaign.

Thanks for such an awesome giveaway and incredible products!

YxxSOxxCOOL
Journeyman III

I have been on team red for a little over three years now, I love all the products they offer and they suit my needs beyond belief. Especially on the creative side.

0 Likes