cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: January

Hey everyone, the January Sweepstakes is now closed and the winner will be contacted via PM and email. Be on the lookout for the February Sweepstakes thread, coming soon!

Happy New Year, Red Team!

We’re kicking things off with a monthly sweepstakes, and our first lucky winner will get an AMD Ryzen™ 9 3900XT Processor (without cooler)!

ryzen_9_3900xt_processor_without_cooler.jpg
Entering is easy, just follow these steps:

1. Make sure you’re a registered user and have a ranking greater than or equal to Novice III.
(Hint: you can level up by participating in discussions!)

2. Simply reply to this post with anything! Although it’s not required and won’t increase your chances of winning, feel free to tell us what your favorite AMD product is, what game you’re currently playing, or just say hi. 🙂

Example reply:

a. “Hi! I’ve had a lot of fun playing Jurassic World Evolution 2 recently. Currently playing through the campaigns and excited to start some of the challenges! ”

3. Hit “Reply” and that’s it!

The January Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Wednesday, January 5, 2022, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time and Entries must be submitted by Monday, January 31, 2022, at 12:00 PM Central Time.

For more information about how to enter, visit the blog!

mario.PNG

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada (Excluding Quebec) 18 years or older who are members of the AMD Community forum with a ranking of Novice III or greater. Ends 12/31/2022. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit Red Team 2022 Monthly Sweepstakes Rules. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

---
Ashley
Ryzen 7 5800X • Radeon RX 6900 XT • Gigabyte X570S AERO G •
1,147 Replies

@Key-J 

You more than qualify as a Adept I. you are 4 ranks above Novice III.

A 3900XT would be great to help me video editing the video I would also make with this CPU, for my super small micro Youtube channel  😁

No matter who wins, the CPU will find a home sweet socket. 😉

The Englishman

@elstaci wrote:

@Key-J 

You more than qualify as a Adept I. you are 4 ranks above Novice III.

Hahahaha indeed,

When I posted it though, I was just below Novice III. I wasn't sure what the level system was like back then, but glad I am in the running now 🙂

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!
0 Likes
Karlpetersen
Adept I

Thanks for having this contest, my favorite product is the CPU, I'm currently using a Ryzen 7 3800X.  Currently my game that I'm playing is Destiny 2,  having this forum is great way to bring like minded people together in spot.  Thanks.

Nthguy
Journeyman III

Hi AMD, hope all is well 🙂

toxicengel
Adept I

Anything!  😉

ASUS TUF Gaming X570 PRO (WiFi), Ryzen 5800X, Radeon 6600XT, G.Skill F4-3600C16D-32GTZN, Samsung 990 Pro 1TB Heatsink (BOOT), WD_BLACK SN770 500GB, Crucial MX500 1TB, EVGA SuperNova 850GT, Noctua NH-U12A, ASUS GT301 case, Noctua NF-A14 & A12x25, Windows 11(current stable).
Shaggyballs3
Journeyman III

Good luck to all

Anything

FacePlants
Adept I

I'm just getting ready to build a second PC and a free CPU would certainly influence my choice of platform!

Sockmeister
Journeyman III

heya

Heryang916
Adept I

I am thankful for AMD's technology made life more e z er, dinner, etc etc. I hope I win so I can replace my Gen2 AMD. Bless me n make my new year a year to remember. Happy new year. 

agoodun
Journeyman III

Hello. Me win please. Terraria FTW

Olemissrebel
Adept II

I won't have the forum standing to get in this sweepstakes, sadly, but can hopefully get in entered in the next one. I will say that I have used a ryzen 3900x and upgraded to the 5900x and loved both. I will likely get the 3d version when it drops. I've used amd cpus since the athalon K6-III-P, btw. As for games, I like 'superpeople' and can't wait for it to fully develop. Others include bf 2042, day z, fortnite, apex.

SGTmedic83
Journeyman III

Need this so bad to build my son an upgraded computer 

c0mput0r
Adept I

WOOT! Hi everyone!

mrkit
Adept I

Still playing Skyrim, now in Anniversary Edition.

CinematicVizzy
Journeyman III

Hi Amd, I can't really say what my favorite AMD product cause all of the ones released lately have seemed rather solid.  🙂

TimRed
Adept I

Hello,

I've been gaming on AMD based systems my entire life.  I have been playing a very limited set of games until I can replace my RX 480 since it's on its last legs.  

scruff_01
Adept II

Just want to say I hope everyone has a great 2022 and things get back to a more normal spot soon.

kitzken
Journeyman III

Cool, I could use a CPU upgrade I am still using 1800X.

bjr
Journeyman III

XelaVo581
Adept II

Hi, while I'm not novice 3 at the time of this posting, I hope to be novice 3 when the sweepstakes ends! I enjoy playing valorant

Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts
lowteck
Miniboss

PICK ME

Too Many CPUs & GPUs to list...
leroy1506853
Journeyman III

Hi

leroy1506853
Journeyman III

Hi I like the games Thank You

fullbodydenim
Journeyman III

Just installed TrueNAS on a Socket F Dual AMD Opteron server board and have been pleasantly surprised with the stability and ease of use.  Also playing Cyberpunk 2077 on my Ryzen Threadripper 1900X system!

Dirty_Duski
Journeyman III

this 3900xt would pair well with my radeon x550 xt 🙂

Does anyone have a link to the ranks on this board? I can't seem to find them. Of do you know if Novice is higher than Journeyman or Adept?

Lyaraa
Journeyman III

So first bought a Ryzen 7 2700x in 2018 and I totally love it! so I sold it, later on, to buy a Ryzen 5 5600x  for gaming and casual work.  I also paired my first CPU with a RX 590 which I also sold later on to get the brand new RX 5700XT . 

Is 2022 right now and Im very happy so far with my build. 

X570 Aorus Pro Wifi 
5600X 
5700 XT
Liquid Cooler 240mm 
32GB 3000mhz
750 Gold GPU 

Ecuadorian enthusiastic  

Sweepstakes!

ThreeDee
Paragon

After leaving Team Red for awhile after AthlonXP and then Athlon64 x2 days .. I traded off my 7700k and whatever motherboard I had .. straight across for a Ryzen 7 1700 and ASUS B350 Prime Plus ... and haven't looked back

My wife, daughter and myself all run 5000 series CPU's and ASRock 500 series chipsets motherboard .. and all AMD GPU's (RX 550 2GB, RX 580 4GB, 6700XT)

Even my server is a 3700x on an ASRock Rack X470D4U

All in .. all AMD

ThreeDee PC specs
randycool279
Adept I

Heyyyyy! it would be pretty cool to win this

Omnipro
Adept II

Favorite product is the GPUs. Affordable and powerful.

Still rocking my RX 480 that still get the job done.

Need to raise my forum rank and working on it.

Mption
Adept II

Currently playing Deathloop, its okay,  Just finished Resident evil Village, and that was amazeballs.

good luck everyone.

Hello there.

I mean, there's a slight chance and I'm not losing anything, so participating might be of use.

I'm playing Valheim at the moment and my current rig surprisingly holds up pretty ok even for modern games, although I'm surely in a rising need of an upgrade. Starting with a brand new CPU would be awesome 🙃.

W10Pro (22H2)|Kingston A400 240G|ASRock B550 Phantom Gaming 4 (L2.71)|Ryzen 5 5600|ID-Cooling SE-225-XT Black V2|nVidia RTX 3070 FE 8Gb|XPG GAMMIX D10 [2x8GB] DDR4 3200MHz (XMP)|DeepCool PK700D
Odaharry
Adept I

Hi! 

m888
Adept I

Good luck all! Thanks to AMD for offering these sweepstakes and the hardware to enhance our gaming experience. Currently playing Halo Infinite and it's silky smooth 🙌

Domingo314
Adept I

New rig for 2022

jay20742
Journeyman III

Hi! I’ve been playing a bunch of Smite lately. I've been active in that community for 7 years for the good and the bad moments. The meta is real wack right now but it has always been like that. I wish everybody the best of luck on the giveaway!

redking004
Journeyman III

Playing some new world and glad my GPU doesnt catch fire like the other guys lol

danback
Adept I

Only in my dreams would I get a new processor