cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

mathdebater
Journeyman III

Question about Starfield bundle

Hello, if I buy both an eligible CPU and a GPU, do I get two copies of Starfield? Beacuse I am buying a 7900X3D for myself, but also buying a 7900 XT for a friend. I should receive two copies of Starfield Premium Edition so I can give one to my friend. Thanks

3 Replies
Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Hi @mathdebater - 

As long as it's a participating retailer, and it is an eligible product included into the starfield bundle - that should be true! I tested this on Newegg and you will see the Starfield code spot show up under each product as an additional item you get in your purchase. (That could be different for different websites experience wise). 

Here's a resource about game pack codes if you need it: https://www.amdrewards.com/faq/rewardsPromotion/1 

Cheers! 

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord

What's sad is I had some extra trade in credit and bought the 7950x3d from Gamestop. They don't participate so I will never buy PC components from them ever again. I thought it was any processor on the list from anywhere. 😞 I guess good thing I have gamepass for the pc. 

Ragnarok3
Adept I

Would it matter...If you install two copies on the one computer or one on each two different computers?