cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

Darkness_Angel
Adept III

Overwatch 2 gaming

Anyone out there looking for another for overwatch 2? Would love to find someone to group with, or join a squad missing a player or so.  

v/r
Louis Imbrogno
Linux Administrator/Application administrator
Dpt. of Army Civilian, former ET NAV submarines U.S. Navy.
8 Replies
Amber_AMD
Community Manager

I have tried to get into this game it is just very chaotic for little 'ol me. Hoping there are some others in the Red Team who want to squad up 🙂 

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord

haha appreciate the response!

v/r
Louis Imbrogno
Wally_AMD
Community Manager

Maybe our pal @red5 could chime in here? I know he had an awesome LAN Party last year and they jumped into some OW 2.

It's also a game I fall in and out of when I run out of games to play... lol.

What classes do you like playing?

I have the most hours healing probably 150 on mercy and many other hours on other healers. I'm also a badarse dps.  Tanking could use alittle work but I can do a mean rein 

v/r
Louis Imbrogno
red5
Miniboss

I haven't personally played lately, but the various guys in our gaming group are always open for about anything.  @Darkness_Angel is always welcome to join our community and ask around to see if anyone wants to jump into Overwatch2.  Links are in my signature.  Discord is probably your best bet. Looking for group channel

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1085972132004991
Discord https://discord.gg/pttrmDpeVN

Awesome ty. I'll check it out! 

v/r
Louis Imbrogno
Anonymous
Not applicable

I wanted to try overwatch 2 but I think game is similar to cs go and valorant and I dont like that type of game.

I did try apex but I cant play it after warzone 2. last 2 weeks I play warzone 2 and I love it. ahhhh they removed small map solo mode after few days and it was really good and fun.

I just installed destiny 2 and want to try it.

Nolx
Adept I

I thought to leave an OW2 match as I am 28 last night, and did; I worry it means going back to CS:GO, because I am not there, currently. For now, though; Diablo IV is non-refundedable and its release is 8-days-away! Pretty sure to be moved-away | and-on from Riot Games' Suor of Games, maybe for their rudeimentariness; gosh I just ended up on Wikipedia looking for the "EI" symbol (I do not even think there is such; just oe and ae, but SO | Refreshing:  honest

Nolx