cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

anthony089
Adept I

My rx 6700 only being used to 50-70% in games

Hey i recently bought a Radeon RX 6700 Gaming OC 10GB from sapphire(non xt). A week ago i started really playing on my pc and i noticed that my gpu is being used only 40-70%(sometimes even 30%)  in games like gta,minecraft,valorant,csgo,fortnite , while on 3dmarkthe score is average  . I have ryzen 5 3600 clock speed overclocked to 4.2 ghz , powersupply be quiet 500w, ram 2666mhz, motherboard asus prime b450m-a, my ssd SAMSUNG MZVLB256HBHQ-000L2 250GB ,and hdd Seagate BarraCuda ST1000DM010 1TB 7200 RPM. The things i did that didn't help: changing ram to 3200mhz( i borrowed it from my friend), updating the bios , instaling the game on ssd, reinstaling windows. I don't know what to do else please help me solve the problem .

0 Likes
5 Replies
Jayy_R7
Adept II

thats quite normal only high graphic intensive games use 100% games unless you getting fps drops also make sure your games on a ssd

anthony089
Adept I

but i don't get to 165 fps and that's my refresh rate of the monitor 

0 Likes

so your fps drops try to check your temps if they good then it could be your motherboard pcie 3.0  or hard drive

my temps are okay 

0 Likes

try putting games on a ssd and if that doesnt fix it i suggest contacting amd thew there email it could be somthing with the card but i think hdd or it pcie 3.0

0 Likes