cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

fean98
Adept III

monthly sweepstakes

Will we be notified of the web address for each monthly sweepstakes via email like the origin January one or will we have to find it in the forums?

3 Solutions

Hello! We will not have monthly emails, my apologies. But there is an alternative. You can subscribe to the sweepstakes label and should then receive updates via the weekly digest email when a post is created or updated with that label.

Here's how to do it:

1) If you're on a monthly sweepstakes thread scroll down to the end of the first/original post where you should see "Labels". Click on the "Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes" label.

2) You should now see a list of all topics with the Label: Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes. Click on the "Options" link in the upper right corner which will open a drop-down menu. 

Ashley_AMD_0-1643904079767.png

3) Click "Subscribe".

That's it! You should now get updates on that label in the weekly digest email. Please let me or Sam know if you have any questions! 🙂 

---
Ashley
Ryzen 7 5800X • Radeon RX 6900 XT • Gigabyte X570S AERO G •

View solution in original post

The difference - the way you described is faster 😂 Sorry for the extra step; both subscription links have the same function.

---
Ashley

Eureka - we've received an answer. 😊

The "Subscribe" option via the dropdown menu will subscribe you to the board, but not the label. The Label subscription option is in fact the one in the blue box/banner and that is what should be used when subscribing to a label . Sorry for any confusion!

---
Ashley

7 Replies

Hello! We will not have monthly emails, my apologies. But there is an alternative. You can subscribe to the sweepstakes label and should then receive updates via the weekly digest email when a post is created or updated with that label.

Here's how to do it:

1) If you're on a monthly sweepstakes thread scroll down to the end of the first/original post where you should see "Labels". Click on the "Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes" label.

2) You should now see a list of all topics with the Label: Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes. Click on the "Options" link in the upper right corner which will open a drop-down menu. 

Ashley_AMD_0-1643904079767.png

3) Click "Subscribe".

That's it! You should now get updates on that label in the weekly digest email. Please let me or Sam know if you have any questions! 🙂 

---
Ashley

Awesome, thanks. What's the difference between clicking Subscribe in the blue box and through the Options as you described?

The difference - the way you described is faster 😂 Sorry for the extra step; both subscription links have the same function.

---
Ashley

Interesting because they don't set the same control bit as any combination of the four possibilties shows as different. If you subscribe on the Options you can not unsubscribe on the blue bar unless you subscribe on the blue bar and likewise within the Options.

0 Likes

Oh that's interesting, I wonder if that's intended. I'll reach out to the software support for the platform and investigate further. Thank you!

---
Ashley

Eureka - we've received an answer. 😊

The "Subscribe" option via the dropdown menu will subscribe you to the board, but not the label. The Label subscription option is in fact the one in the blue box/banner and that is what should be used when subscribing to a label . Sorry for any confusion!

---
Ashley

Could you elaborate on the differences to what a Board and Label are?

0 Likes