Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Meet Your Maker - Game Launch & Giveaways

Amber_AMD_0-1680625682876.png

Hey Red Team,

Meet Your Maker is now available on Steam, PS4/PS5, XBOX XS, and XBOX ONE! All versions include FSR (whoop!) The game is also available via the Playstation Plus Monthly Games lineup during April. 

I don't know about you, but I've been looking forward to this game release since the Video Game Awards. If you haven't heard about it yet, buckle up because I'm about to share all the fun with you.

Meet Your Maker is a first-person building and raiding game where every level is designed by players, for players. You will be able to use a variety of blocks, traps, and guards to construct a deadly maze to protect your Genmat and rip trespassing players to shreds.

Not only will you be creating a deadly maze, but you'll also be able to test your grit, wit, and reflexes by raiding a huge selection of player-built outposts. This game is both solo and co-op with the ability to upgrade your weapons, gather resources and have never-ending fun.

To celebrate the release, we'll be randomly selecting 10 winners from the comment section on this post each day at 12 pm CST until Friday, April 7th to win a DELUXE Edition Steam game code for Meet Your Maker! Keep an eye out for a private message from myself, @Wally_AMD, or an email from community.moderator@amd.com.

SURPRISE UPDATE (4/7): We're extending the giveaway! We'll be randomly selecting an additional 20 winners on Monday, April 10th at 12 pm CST. 😄 

Good luck everyone! 

Amber 🙂Behaviour-Logo-TM--Black.png

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord
4 Solutions
Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Congratulations to our day 1 winners 😎 '

@Upholding @mikagee @ardankyaosen @CimaDrewski @ShamefulTunic @gotgrant @Anonymous @dryden @marinesquirel @Moist 

If you don't have PMs on, I sent you an email from community.moderator@amd.com so be sure to check your inbox. 

Stay tuned for day 2 winners 🙂 

Best,
Your friend at AMD

View solution in original post

Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Hello again everyone, 

Say congrats to our day 2 winners! 

@Axxemann @jamesc359 @Goobernaculum @Laucian_Nailor @larrydarren @Ashtray3250 @gonefishn @rtbh99 @ThreeDee @fozan1072 

If you don't have PMs in the community, I sent you an email from community.moderator@amd.com so be sure to check your inbox. 

Tomorrow is the final drawing day - good luck everyone 🙂 

Best,
Your friend at AMD

Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Hello friends, 

Congrats to our day 3 winners!     @soullodolo @yakyak @Elf1 @Hero375 @jojofan9850 @Cowbee @davidwarner007 @Key-J @Terk_er_derbs @mengelag 

If you don't have PMs in the community, I sent you an email from community.moderator@amd.com so be sure to check your inbox. 

I also wanted to say I see a lot of new faces in the comments. To celebrate, I'm extending the giveaway through the weekend and will be selecting an ADDITIONAL 20 winners on Monday, April 10th

Be sure to tell your friends there's still time to enter! 🙂 I hope everyone has a lovely Easter weekend and can't wait to get to know some of you in the community. 

P.S. In case you missed it, we have exciting Easter plans coming up with some AWESOME prizes. Check out the details for our Easter Egg hunt here

Best,
Your friend at AMD

Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Hi everyone! 

Hope you had a lovely weekend. I'm here to announce the final 20 winners that were randomly selected to win a deluxe edition Meet your Maker game code! 

First, I'd like to say if you didn't win one - do not worry, we'll be announcing more game code giveaways soon. So be sure to stick around 🙂 

Congrats to our final winners 👾@Afromemory  @Subsilent00 @The_Fleens @Mineking2435 @Loxion @Eudicots @maross80 @meinte @RenegadeZed @Ilyesagg @venaur @Belgarath @IskrenTs @kj @WonderWorm @soozybee @Entity @Buzzedfishirl @ventzaq @sweir1 

If you don't have PMs on, I sent you an email from community.moderator@amd.com so be sure to check your inbox. 

See you all in the community! Let us know how you liked the game in the gaming discussions 

Best,
Your friend at AMD

104 Replies

The same happened to me. It's like my account got deleted or something, but no big deal.

0 Likes

I'm sorry to hear this happened to you both, but glad you found your way back to the community. Check out some other discussion boards while you're here! We've cooked up some awesome things recently in Contests & Sweeps 🙂 and great conversations are happening in PC building and Part Recommendations too! 

Hope to see y'all around 🙂 

Best,
Your friend at AMD
0 Likes
Doryan
Adept II

I really like the idea of the game having all its levels built by actual players, not something often seen. I think I want the Steam version, maybe because it’s the most universal one, but still, it would be amazing on any platform. To be honest, I don’t remember seeing it at the Video Game Awards, and I did watch them. Perhaps it was shown when I went to the bathroom or got distracted while commenting something to a friend, not sure what happened. I’m just happy that I’m having the second chance to be one of the first ones to enjoy this FPS gem.

ventzaq
Adept III

Not VR so should run well

sweir1
Journeyman III

Fab prize

neme
Journeyman III

I'm looking forward to it 🙂

Gray1son
Journeyman III

Thank you for sharing this great post.

8rand0
Adept II

Looks like an awesome game

jdm
Adept III

I think I may be a little late to enter, but ...  

Good Luck to everybody!

jdm
Adept III

Also, Congrats to the (already listed) Winners from Wed, Thur, and Fri!

dongjj1990
Adept I

good game. would like to try for free

kingmustard
Journeyman III

The game looks genuinely fun!

AMD Ryzen 5 5600X, 32 GB DDR4-3600, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080

Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Hi everyone! 

Hope you had a lovely weekend. I'm here to announce the final 20 winners that were randomly selected to win a deluxe edition Meet your Maker game code! 

First, I'd like to say if you didn't win one - do not worry, we'll be announcing more game code giveaways soon. So be sure to stick around 🙂 

Congrats to our final winners 👾@Afromemory  @Subsilent00 @The_Fleens @Mineking2435 @Loxion @Eudicots @maross80 @meinte @RenegadeZed @Ilyesagg @venaur @Belgarath @IskrenTs @kj @WonderWorm @soozybee @Entity @Buzzedfishirl @ventzaq @sweir1 

If you don't have PMs on, I sent you an email from community.moderator@amd.com so be sure to check your inbox. 

See you all in the community! Let us know how you liked the game in the gaming discussions 

Best,
Your friend at AMD

Thank you 😊😁Screenshot (1434).png

RYZEN 5 5600 & RX 6600

Thank you so much!!! Very excited to play 😁

I'm very grateful!

Tyvm 🤗

Entity_0-1681180178790.png

Thank you!!!! 

I really didnt think i would win but im excited to hop in and give it a shot!!!

0 Likes

Wow thank you so much! I am so excited to try out the game!!

0 Likes

Thank you so much! You guys are awesome!

0 Likes

Thank you! 😊

0 Likes

wow, amazing...

I recently registered for the viral giveaways campaign on Viral Runway! You can also take advantage of this opportunity. The process was straightforward, and the added benefit of receiving free coupons for a lifetime subscription is absolutely fantastic. I'm eagerly anticipating the incredible prizes that will be available for everyone to win!

0 Likes
Loxion
Adept I

Thank You! Because I got Meet your maker also got skins for Dead by Daylight.

Loxion_0-1681174191073.png

Sandeepola
Adept II

Congrats all winner

0 Likes
Buzzedfishirl
Journeyman III

looks like a winner to besure love this type of content

0 Likes