Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Meet Your Maker - Game Launch & Giveaways

Amber_AMD_0-1680625682876.png

Hey Red Team,

Meet Your Maker is now available on Steam, PS4/PS5, XBOX XS, and XBOX ONE! All versions include FSR (whoop!) The game is also available via the Playstation Plus Monthly Games lineup during April. 

I don't know about you, but I've been looking forward to this game release since the Video Game Awards. If you haven't heard about it yet, buckle up because I'm about to share all the fun with you.

Meet Your Maker is a first-person building and raiding game where every level is designed by players, for players. You will be able to use a variety of blocks, traps, and guards to construct a deadly maze to protect your Genmat and rip trespassing players to shreds.

Not only will you be creating a deadly maze, but you'll also be able to test your grit, wit, and reflexes by raiding a huge selection of player-built outposts. This game is both solo and co-op with the ability to upgrade your weapons, gather resources and have never-ending fun.

To celebrate the release, we'll be randomly selecting 10 winners from the comment section on this post each day at 12 pm CST until Friday, April 7th to win a DELUXE Edition Steam game code for Meet Your Maker! Keep an eye out for a private message from myself, @Wally_AMD, or an email from community.moderator@amd.com.

SURPRISE UPDATE (4/7): We're extending the giveaway! We'll be randomly selecting an additional 20 winners on Monday, April 10th at 12 pm CST. 😄 

Good luck everyone! 

Amber 🙂Behaviour-Logo-TM--Black.png

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord
4 Solutions
Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Congratulations to our day 1 winners 😎 '

@Upholding @mikagee @ardankyaosen @CimaDrewski @ShamefulTunic @gotgrant @Anonymous @dryden @marinesquirel @Moist 

If you don't have PMs on, I sent you an email from community.moderator@amd.com so be sure to check your inbox. 

Stay tuned for day 2 winners 🙂 

Best,
Your friend at AMD

View solution in original post

Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Hello again everyone, 

Say congrats to our day 2 winners! 

@Axxemann @jamesc359 @Goobernaculum @Laucian_Nailor @larrydarren @Ashtray3250 @gonefishn @rtbh99 @ThreeDee @fozan1072 

If you don't have PMs in the community, I sent you an email from community.moderator@amd.com so be sure to check your inbox. 

Tomorrow is the final drawing day - good luck everyone 🙂 

Best,
Your friend at AMD

Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Hello friends, 

Congrats to our day 3 winners!     @soullodolo @yakyak @Elf1 @Hero375 @jojofan9850 @Cowbee @davidwarner007 @Key-J @Terk_er_derbs @mengelag 

If you don't have PMs in the community, I sent you an email from community.moderator@amd.com so be sure to check your inbox. 

I also wanted to say I see a lot of new faces in the comments. To celebrate, I'm extending the giveaway through the weekend and will be selecting an ADDITIONAL 20 winners on Monday, April 10th

Be sure to tell your friends there's still time to enter! 🙂 I hope everyone has a lovely Easter weekend and can't wait to get to know some of you in the community. 

P.S. In case you missed it, we have exciting Easter plans coming up with some AWESOME prizes. Check out the details for our Easter Egg hunt here

Best,
Your friend at AMD

Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Hi everyone! 

Hope you had a lovely weekend. I'm here to announce the final 20 winners that were randomly selected to win a deluxe edition Meet your Maker game code! 

First, I'd like to say if you didn't win one - do not worry, we'll be announcing more game code giveaways soon. So be sure to stick around 🙂 

Congrats to our final winners 👾@Afromemory  @Subsilent00 @The_Fleens @Mineking2435 @Loxion @Eudicots @maross80 @meinte @RenegadeZed @Ilyesagg @venaur @Belgarath @IskrenTs @kj @WonderWorm @soozybee @Entity @Buzzedfishirl @ventzaq @sweir1 

If you don't have PMs on, I sent you an email from community.moderator@amd.com so be sure to check your inbox. 

See you all in the community! Let us know how you liked the game in the gaming discussions 

Best,
Your friend at AMD

104 Replies
mikagee
Adept II

Wow this look amazing! Thank you!

ardankyaosen
Miniboss

Interesting looking game.  Thanks for the giveaway.

azulyri
Adept III

Interesting game! Thanks for the chance!

drpluto
Adept III

looks like a cool game to play

Moist
Adept III

This looks really cool actually. I will definitely be looking forward to playing this.

Key-J
Paragon

I remember playing a different game with a very similar premise. It was so much more cartoony though, and you HAD to defeat your own traps before it would go live to other people.

This looks more fun though. 

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!
CimaDrewski
Adept II

This game looks like a lot of fun! 

ShamefulTunic
Adept II

Yes please!

gotgrant
Adept III

cool, I love steam codes

Anonymous
Not applicable

interesting game

Axxemann
Forerunner

Looks neat!

Performance over Pretty.
Upholding
Journeyman III

👀😮

dryden
Adept III

Game looks interesting! Thanks Amber, AMD! Good luck all!

marinesquirel
Adept III

This would make a great present for my 36th bday!

fozan1072
Adept I

Looks amazing. Thank you

jamesc359
Forerunner

Intriguing. I love strategy games. Good luck everyone. 🙂

soullodolo
Adept III

Creative game, interesting mechanics

Ryzen 7 5800x (Desktop), Ryzen 7 6800H (Laptop)
Laucian_Nailor
Adept III

Should be really well supported through the steam workshop 👍

Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Congratulations to our day 1 winners 😎 '

@Upholding @mikagee @ardankyaosen @CimaDrewski @ShamefulTunic @gotgrant @Anonymous @dryden @marinesquirel @Moist 

If you don't have PMs on, I sent you an email from community.moderator@amd.com so be sure to check your inbox. 

Stay tuned for day 2 winners 🙂 

Best,
Your friend at AMD

Yay I won Can't wait to get home from work so I can play it. Glad I have a long weekend coming.

Congratulations winners! Hope you all have a great time playing!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Meet Your Maker Deluxe edition will include dlc.

I did notice Dead by Daylight base game in my library after I activated code and both games are from same developer.

rewards - https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/381210/view/3717198571777855093

Thanks AmD

Awesome, thanks so much!

0 Likes
ardankyaosen
Miniboss

Yay!  Thank-you Amber and all the AMD team.

Wonderful. The game looks like fun.

Thank you for the chance 🤗

This looks awesome!

gonefishn
Adept II

Sometimes I think about the meaning of sandwiches. 

Is it the bread encompassing the delicate meat inside that makes it a sandwich, or is it the ingredients in the middle, the soul if you will, that make a sandwich what it is?

Am I hungry? Or I am wanting something more.

That's life. 

yakyak
Adept II

Cool!

ThreeDee
Paragon

schaweeeet!!!

ThreeDee PC specs
rtbh99
Challenger

this game looks pretty neat 😮

---
lets talk about rtbh99
Ashtray3250
Adept II

Very interesting, thanks AMD

davidwarner007
Journeyman III

"Meet Your Maker" is a phrase that can have different meanings depending on the context. However, in the context of a "Game Launch & Giveaways," it could refer to an event or promotion where gamers have the opportunity to meet the creators of a new game and participate in giveaways or contests related to the game's launch.

This type of event can be a great way to build excitement and engagement around a new game, as it allows players to connect with the developers and learn more about the game's development process. Giveaways or contests can also provide incentives for players to try out the game and share their experiences with others.

Overall, a Meet Your Maker game launch and giveaways event can be a fun and engaging way to promote a new game and build a community of enthusiastic players.

Elf1
Adept I

Meet your maker!!!

Hero375
Journeyman III

I like it.

0 Likes
Key-J
Paragon

Congrats to all the winners!

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!

This game looks dope. Thanks Wally!

mengelag
Volunteer Moderator

Looks awesome! i'll be giving it a go when I'm back from vacation again.

Ryzen 7800X3D - RTX 4090 FE - ROG Strix B650E iGaming - 64gb 6000mhz G-Skill Neo - Noctua NH D15 - ROG Loki Platinum 1000w SFXL - 4TB Samsung Gen. 5 NVMe - Fractal Torrent Case - ROG PG48UQ OLED
jojofan9850
Adept I

Game looks good thanks for the opportunity to get it 🙂