Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Meet Your Maker | DLC Release: Sector 1: Dreadshore | Giveaway

FzpP2gpXwAEt8Br.jpg

Meet Your Maker | Sector 1: Dreadshore Release

Sector 1: Dreadshore takes players to a brand-new environment unlike anything seen before in Meet Your Maker. Put your twisted creativity to the test with a themed Deco Pack, Arsenal Pack, and Cosmetic Pack that will help take your next Outpost to deadly new heights.

If you haven't had a chance to try out Meet Your Maker, now is your time! Check out some of the fun new release details below 👇

Amber_AMD_3-1687895699851.png

NEW ENVIRONMENT: DREADSHORE

On the murky remains of the New England coastline lies Dreadshore. A mysterious lighthouse shines in the distance, home to a sinister Sanctuary that conducted unspeakable experiments on its prisoners in the name of progress.

Amber_AMD_0-1687893498212.png

SECTOR 1 ARSENAL PACK

Claim for free for a limited time

After free trial: Add-on content, purchasable via Platform Stores or unlockable via playtime The Sector 1 Arsenal Pack expands your toolbox with 4 vicious implements of death including a new trap, guard, Custodian, and weapon. Master these lethal additions and make sure no Raider survives your next creation.

GAMEPLAY IMPROVEMENTS 

Alongside all their new content, they have also made several key improvements and balance updates to the game. Community feedback was a key driver in these updates as they work towards creating the best possible Meet Your Maker experience.

For more information on what Sector 1: Dreadshore has to offer, visit the blog for details here

To celebrate this DLC release, we've partnered with Behaviour Interactive to randomly select 20 winners from the comment section on this post on Friday, July 7th (12pm CT) to win a Meet Your Maker Steam key which includes access to the base game + DLC + new content update for sector 1 (Arsenal pack + Cosmetic Collection+ New Deco Pack). Keep an eye out for a private message from myself, @Wally_AMD, or an email from community.moderator@amd.com.

Amber_AMD_2-1687895591599.png

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord
2 Solutions
Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Congrats to our lucky winners: @thedoctor1ko@jdm@mengelag@Laucian_Nailor@wildcard1978@xsoulsin@JCTango@OriginalGreyWolf@venaur@nilamop@firawe@Subsilent00@connetion@Alanhm2000@AkitoAK@xenoslug@zero_x1 @AbyssalMelody13@Asrar@stan 🙂 

Check your profile for a PM from me or Wally, or an email from community.moderator@amd.com Be sure to check your spam folder if you don't see it in your inbox! 

Seems like we're still getting some entries - to celebrate, we're going to extend the giveaway until Friday, July 14th, and randomly select an additional 20 winners! 

So if you don't get selected today, don't worry. You still have a chance next week 🙂 

Best,
Your friend at AMD

View solution in original post

Hey everyone!

Congrats to our second round of winners: @Eudicots @Axxemann @caerbannog @azulyri @larrydarren @Chumpy819 @otacon @Anonymous @Sandeepola @TonYStarK3247 @dryden @ArkimAK_pix @spicecore @Iaj 

Check your profile for a PM from me, or an email from community.moderator@amd.com Be sure to check your spam folder if you don't see it in your inbox! 

Enjoy friends! 

Best,
Your friend at AMD

View solution in original post

52 Replies

Thank you very much for this opportunity !!!🤗

Thank you for the second round of keys! 💖

Thanks, and congrats to all the winners.

Thanks so much to Behaviour and AMD for this giveaway. I tried this game out in a playtest way back and it was a lot of fun.

0 Likes
TonYStarK3247
Journeyman III

I'm a Steamer who loves to introduce Video games to my community. This is a game on my wishlist. I'll be happy if i get a copy.

dryden
Adept III

Awesome! Thanks for extending the giveaway! good luck all! 

ArkimAK_pix
Journeyman III

The concept on the whole game works seems quite compelling...
Would like to see how a new approach game works on a saturated genre market.
And definitely love to check it out and give it a try.

Laucian_Nailor
Adept III

Well done all and thank you so much Amber, AMD and Behaviour Interactive 👍

Sandeepola
Adept II

Good luck everyone

spicecore
Adept I

Thanks for extending it and congrats to all the first round winners

Iaj
Journeyman III

Thanks for the chance, this looks kinda nice.

Sandeepola
Adept II

Thank you for opportunity. Congratulations to all winner

0 Likes
Noah4
Adept I

thanks for sharing...

0 Likes