Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

Rubeerology
Adept III

King of Fighters 30th Anniverssary

Hey Red Team Crews - Rubeer here!

with the new FATAL FURY coming out soon - 

Just wanted to share that the King of Fighters has a special place in my heart andSNK is celebrating 30 years of epic battles! :party_popper: SNK’s King of Fighters series has reached its 30th Anniversary, and to mark the occasion, their official Twitter account is sharing some stunning original artwork! :artist_palette::sparkles: From classic team lineups to fresh takes on fan-favorite characters, each piece highlights the legacy that’s kept this series iconic for decades. Whether you’ve been in the fight since '94 or are new to the scene, now’s the perfect time to dive back into the world of KOF and relive some legendary moments. 👊:fire: #KOF30th #SNK #KingOfFightersGV7S68paEAAvITh.jfifGV7S7MYaMAARC24.jfifGV7S7aHaoAEqXab.jfif

2 Replies
Wally_AMD
Community Manager

I played so much of this game on (I thiiiink) Gameboy back in the day. I actually hadn't heard of KoF at the time and picked it up on a whim. Loved it...

Have you seen that the character Terry will be a playable character in Street Fighter 6?

Wally we are thrilled about him Comin' to SF6 and 

makes an appearance in Spring 2025 Fatal Fury: City of Wolvesimages.jfif, Wally!!

Saying Fatal Fury in 2024 is pretty exciting for gaming and the history of it - it'll be a great year hopefully!