cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

Wally_AMD
Community Manager

FSR 3 | Forspoken & Immortals of Aveum Giveaway!

Wally_AMD_2-1696524382108.png

If you’ve been living under a rock (or immersed in the world of games like Starfield or Baldur’s Gate 3 like I was) you’ll be happy to know that AMD FidelityFX™ Super Resolution 3 is now available for both Forspoken and Immortals of Aveum™.

To celebrate, we’re giving away 5 game codes of EACH game (5 for Forspoken and 5 for Immortals of Aveum)! Starting today, Oct. 5, and ending on Oct. 13 at 12 PM CST, you can reply to this post with which of the two games you’d love to play with AMD FSR 3 enabled. (Note: Game keys will randomly be given away to randomly selected winners.)

Forspoken and Immortals logos.png

In addition to this, we wanted to give you a few recommendations for the best settings to use with AMD FSR 3 now that it’s out and how you can turn it on in both games. So, continue reading below to learn how you can get the most out of our cutting-edge open-source FSR upscaling technology, and good luck to those who enter!

Frame Pacing and Recommended VSync Settings

It is recommended to use AMD FSR 3 with VSync, as when enabled, frame pacing relies on the expected refresh rate of the monitor for a consistent high-quality gaming experience. Additionally, it is recommended that Enhanced Sync is disabled in AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition™ settings, as it can interfere with frame pacing logic.

Recommendations for Frame Generation Use

When using AMD FSR 3 frame generation with any upscaling quality mode OR with the new “Native AA” mode, it is highly recommended to be always running at a minimum of ~60 FPS before frame generation is applied for an optimal high-quality gaming experience and mitigate any latency introduced by the technology.

How to Enable AMD FSR 3 in Supported Games

Forspoken

Wally_AMD_0-1696524362207.jpeg

In Forspoken, the AMD FSR 3 settings are found in the “Graphics” tab of the settings menu. To change the FSR modes and turn on frame generation the “Image Quality Presets” must be set to “CUSTOM”.

Immortals of Aveum

Wally_AMD_1-1696524362210.jpeg

In Immortals of Aveum, the AMD FSR 3 settings are found in the “Display” tab of the settings menu.

1 Solution
Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Thank you to everyone who took the time to enter! 

Congratulations to the winners: @Hiramabiff @SudoPro @gotgrant @Aria__ @venaur @wildcard1978 @baoshun @Lordubuntu @DivineBeauty @mellerwang 

You either received a PM from myself, or an email from community.moderator@amd.com. Be sure to check your spam!

Cheers 🙂 

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord

View solution in original post

143 Replies
JCTango
Adept II

I would like to play Immortals of Aveum with FSR3 enabled!

0 Likes
fantasycat23
Adept I

I like to play forspoken

Atisen
Journeyman III

I have been lurking for a while, but this is my first post -- hello everybody! 😃

I tried the Forspoken demo when FS3 was added to test it. I enjoyed the game and the extra smoothness provided by FS3, so I would like to enter the Forspoken giveaway.

m3phisto
Adept I

I would like to play Immortals of Aveum with AMD FSR 3 

0 Likes
lilithh
Adept I

Immortal of aveum because my system cant run it without amd fsr3

0 Likes
mengelag
Volunteer Moderator

I've never played Immortals of Aveum, so that would be great to try!

Ryzen 7800X3D - RTX 4090 FE - ROG Strix B650E iGaming - 64gb 6000mhz G-Skill Neo - Noctua NH D15 - ROG Loki Platinum 1000w SFXL - 4TB Samsung Gen. 5 NVMe - Fractal Torrent Case - ROG PG48UQ OLED
Pikku-Y
Journeyman III

Immortals of Aveum would be my choice to test FSR 3 on my Ryzen 7 5700X / Radeon 6700 XT setup.

BrainWasher
Adept I

FSR3 is Great! let's go and try it on Immortals of Aveum

0 Likes
Snooz
Adept II

I would like to try forspoken with frame generation since I'm on an rx 6600 I don't have fsr 3 yet! 

0 Likes
vanguardsoul
Adept I

I prefer forspoken

DanteSparda
Adept I

Immortal of Aveum with FSR 3 :))

yakyak
Adept II

I'd give Immortals of Aveum a try with FSR 3

DivineBeauty
Adept I

I would like Immortals of Aveum, would love to give FSR 3 a try. Thanks for the giveaway!

garlvinland
Adept I

My preference is forsopken 😃

mellerwang
Journeyman III

Immortals of Aveum looks interesting

0 Likes
WettbiSCuit
Adept I

I would like to play Forspoken with AMD FSR 3 on!

0 Likes
arthurmorgan
Journeyman III

Forspoken is my choice 🙂

0 Likes
NicTcX
Adept I

Immortals of Aveum, pls 

0 Likes
PandorianGrey
Adept II

Thank you AMD for running these community events for us. If I had to chose 1 I would go with Immortals of Aveum like pretty much everyone else.

0 Likes
ItsMePebbles
Adept I

This is why we are team AMD ! Always supports the community. I would love FSR 3 on COD Modern Warfare III & Battlefield 2042 on my new 7800 XT. 

0 Likes
xrayxx
Adept I

Thanks for Giveaway I choose Immortal Aveum

0 Likes
Dunfragme
Adept I

everyone wants Immortals of Aveum.

Forspoken! 😄

0 Likes
lastguardian
Journeyman III

I would like to play Forspoken.

0 Likes
Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Thank you to everyone who took the time to enter! 

Congratulations to the winners: @Hiramabiff @SudoPro @gotgrant @Aria__ @venaur @wildcard1978 @baoshun @Lordubuntu @DivineBeauty @mellerwang 

You either received a PM from myself, or an email from community.moderator@amd.com. Be sure to check your spam!

Cheers 🙂 

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord