cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

SudoPro
Adept I

Forspoken just keeps giving!

I wanted to express my sincere appreciation to AMD for hosting such a wonderful giveaway. To my delight, I was among the fortunate winners who secured a copy of Forspoken. For anyone who's been contemplating about trying it out, let me assure you: the game is a masterpiece.

Outside of the incredible world that Forspoken pulls you into (seriously, it's wild), the game also demonstrates the prowess of AMD's latest technologies. The inclusion of FSR3, in particular, is transformative and elevates the experience to a whole new level.

I've captured some moments from my gameplay session tonight. Do take a look below and relish in the beauty of Forspoken.

P.S. Thanks again AMD! ❤️

forspoken-snapshot-20231015005212.pngforspoken-snapshot-20231015004345.pngforspoken-snapshot-20231015005021.pngforspoken-snapshot-20231015005122.png

2 Replies
Wally_AMD
Community Manager

We love seeing our community share their experiences like this, Sudo! Congrats on winning a copy, and thanks for sharing these screenshots - it looks SWEET. 

What GPU/CPU are you currently running in your rig?

Hey Wally!

I am rocking some dark side components right now on my main gaming PC.

i9 12900K and RTX 3090

But to be blunt, part of the beauty in the majority of AMD's offerings is that it can be used by everyone.

With that said, you guys made a lasting impression on me at Quakecon this year. I've already decided that I'll be hopping over to AMD in my next build 😉

0 Likes