cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

Wally_AMD
Community Manager

For the first time in years, I'm overwhelmed with game options!

Unless you've been living under a rock, we all likely know Starfield officially releases today. We've been talking about it for the last few months, and it's awesome to play a Bethesda title with this much hype again. But for the first time in a couple of years... I've found myself debating what games to play in my free time.

For some context, I've REALLY been enjoying Baldur's Gate 3 (way more than I thought I would) and have easily logged ~80+ hours into it since its release. I'm also juggling Resident Evil 4 and playing games with friends like Rocket League (my go-to). I guess this is more of a "BG3 has taken over my life" post... but is anyone else in a similar boat lately? If not, when was the last time you had a hard time picking what game to play?

Decision_MEME.JPG

5 Replies
Sleepy-AMD
Adept I

This year has been amazing for game releases man. Baldur's Gate 3, Diablo 4, Starfield, (and for me personally Jagged Alliance 3). Just too much to choose from

This is how I feel every-time games release this close together and trying to stay up to date with seasons in games as well. Never enough hours in a day for all the madness 🙂

Dragokar
Miniboss

Baldurs Gate 3 first, I wait until Starfield gets a bit polished.

How are you enjoying BG3 so far? What class did you make (if you're playing that is...)

0 Likes
Dragokar
Miniboss

I do play as a Cleric, somewhat rare I do believe.

*sidenote

The spam protection triggers so often for me.......I usually come twice a day here and i open up all the tabs that I want to read or reply, but when I do reply I trigger the spam stuff and have to wait freaky long times.....

0 Likes