cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

Favorite sim games?

If it hasn't been obvious from some of my other posts, I'm a huge fan of simulation/sim games. 😅 I like the freedom they allow and the fact that I get to use my imagination. Of course not all are created equal, and many encompass other genres (strategy, etc) so the definition of "sim" can be a little fuzzy.

Some of my personal favorites are: The Sims (all of the iterations - I'm a loyal fan haha), House Flipper, Crusader Kings III (not just a sim, but still), Project Zomboid, Farm Together (speaking of farming games), Planet Zoo, RimWorld....to name a few. xD

So what are your favorite sim games? Again, sim + other genres count! 

I'll leave you with a screenshot of one of my sims playing The Sims - "simsception" 😁

simsception.png

---
Ashley
Ryzen 7 5800X • Radeon RX 6900 XT • Gigabyte X570S AERO G •
2 Replies
Key-J
Paragon

@Ashley_AMD wrote:

I'll leave you with a screenshot of one of my sims playing The Sims - "simsception" 😁

simsception.png

Oh no, just look at that monitor and graphics. Also, is that 800x600 resolution? This needs an upgrade. I think I know the perfect corporate partner for AMD's next crossover 😉 .

I used to play a bit of Sims back in the day, I think the last one I played was The Sims 3. It was quite a lot of fun, and started to get really intricate with all of the add-ons and expansion packs. 

However, as for my favourite "simulator" game of all time, it has to be Rollercoaster Tycoon that series was so much fun to spend hours on. I will admit, I hardly played the actual single-player campaign, but just spent hours and hours in the Sandbox mode.

Also, a special shoutout to anyone who played Theme Park

KeyJ_0-1649697778608.jpeg

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!

@Key-J wrote:

Oh no, just look at that monitor and graphics. Also, is that 800x600 resolution? This needs an upgrade. I think I know the perfect corporate partner for AMD's next crossover 😉 .

Hahahaha that would be amazing! 😂😍

Rollercoaster Tycoon is a ton of fun! Definitely one of those games where I can just sit there for hours on end playing and not even realize it.

---
Ashley
Ryzen 7 5800X • Radeon RX 6900 XT • Gigabyte X570S AERO G •
0 Likes