Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

handi45
Journeyman III

experience blue screen every time with different - AMD A10-7890k

experience blue screen every time with different  - AMD A10-7890k

various ways I've done for 5 months after I upgrade.

I never focus while working with this blue screen disorder.

please help me.

Blue screen

-DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL (amd sata sys)

-PFN LIST CORRUPT

-KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE

-MULTIPLE IRP COMPLETE REQUESTS

PC Specs

-CPU: AMD A10 7890k APU (upgraded from AMD A6)

-GPU: None

-Motherboard: ECS A58F2P-M4

-RAM: V-GEN 8GB

-PSU: 500w

My pc still boots, and i can log in. Once while logging in however it crashed, but that was only happened to me one time so far. If any more information is needed please let me know. Please help me, I don't know what is going on and I want my PC to be in healthy condition. Thanks!

0 Likes
8 Replies
blazek
Volunteer Moderator

There are various possibilities on why you're receiving BSOD, just do a Google search on how to troubleshoot BSOD on Windows 10 and follow the steps.

0 Likes

thank you very much for the participation.

I've searched and tried various tips, but did not get good results. and I still get the same problem.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Thanks you for the rig specs, can you please also specify the OS used and how many HDD/SSD?
So to me, given the amount of BSOD error appearing together, i would suppose first some OS or driver issues.

You said you upgraded the cpu, did you also upgraded the drivers accordingly, if needed?

To solve drivers issue, i would start with a clean configuration:
-Go to the bios and load the default setting, to reset the bios after had upgraded the cpu.
-Then you need to boot into safe mode with network, download DDU tool to clean the AMD chipset/gpu drivers.
-Check at this point if you can now log in under the OS, without crashing for a while.
-If yes, download back from the AMD site the proper APU drivers for your cpu.

Otherwise it could be a hardware issue, like the motherboard chipset, storage disk, going bad and/or some power supply issues.
I would maybe:
-Test the minimal configuration at least once, like only the OS disk, a stick of ram, no usb to exclude mouse/keyboard.
-Reset the bios to default.
-Check for dust, heatsink mounting, if something is overheating, seems in bad shape, smell and sound bad.
-You can download HWInfo to monitor the system T°.

0 Likes

thank you very much for the participation.

- I use windows 10

- 1 SSD 125GB and 2 HDD 2TB

- I am using the latest version of AMD drivers.

thank you very much

I will try it.

0 Likes

that way still does not work.

I get the dump file. but i can not see it ...

Desktop.zip - Google Drive

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Please can you explain a bit more.
What still does not work?

As advised to you, you should download DDU and clean the AMD chipset drivers.
You can also clean the drivers in normal mode if you can't reach the safe mode.

Here you can find the updated drivers for you cpu, download and install the 18.5.1, after had cleaned the previous drivers with DDU: APU
Your issue seems to be related to the chipset drivers and/or the SATA, disk issues.

So again i do not know if it is a driver issue since you would need to update the chipset driver for your new APU cpu.

Or if the motherboard chipset, HDD/SSD, power supply is faulty crashing the system by BSOD.

0 Likes

still appear blue screen as usual.

by the way above.

I do not really understand why this can happen for over 5 months and trying things does not work.

and the strange thing is, when I watch the video on youtube. sound is not synchronized with video

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

What mean by the way above?
Without more exhaustive explanations it is hard to troubleshoot, as asked previously.

I have no other ideas sorry, i would as said:
-check chipset drivers
-check your bios version
-check your drives HDD/SSD, they could be faulty
-check your sata cables
-test your ram memory using the windows built in test
-check your power supply
-check your OS with the DSIM command, maybe corrupted

Edit: Audio not synchronized, you could try to reinstall the audio drivers, but usually it is due to some issue with disk/memory performance.

Hope it help, good luck.

0 Likes