Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Everspace 2 | Release Details and Game Codes

6BmZhkkk.jpg

Do you like space games? Do you like RPG-style progression games? Then I have the game for YOU! 

EVERSPACE 2 is a fast-paced single-player space shooter with RPG-style progression where vicious encounters and brutal challenges stand between you and the next epic loot drop.

Experience an exciting sci-fi adventure, set in the war-torn star systems of the Demilitarized Zone of Cluster 34, where each massive handcrafted area is packed with secrets, puzzles, and perils to encounter. Dangers await in every corner of the universe—level up, mine, craft, and loot better gear to survive on the edge of space.

What platforms is EVERSPACE 2 available on?

EVERSPACE 2 will launch on PC platforms on April 6, 2023. A console release on Xbox Series X|S and PlayStation 5 is planned for Summer 2023. 

EVERSPACE 2 is currently in PC Game Pass Game Preview and will continue on the service with the full title after launch. 

EVERSPACE 2 features at launch:

30+ hours of main campaign story, fully voiced in English and German

90+ total hours of exploration including side missions, puzzles, secrets, and location challenges

6 semi-open star systems to explore

100+ Unique hand-crafted locations

9 player ship subclasses featuring 4 tiers, each class with their own perks and ultimate abilities

7 different factions to encounter, each with multiple distinctive enemy ship and defensive unit types with their own abilities

7 companions to recruit, each with their own set of upgradable perks

A massive array of customization options for each ship, plus unlockable transmogging

Collectable blueprints unlocking crafting and dismantling options

Hundreds of different equippable weapon and gear types

Ancient Rifts endgame content where players push their luck against increasingly difficult waves of enemies to unlock powerful legendary weapons and gear, each with a unique property

A wide variety of radiant faction jobs that unlock valuable reputation bonuses

Fully customizable PC HOTAS/HOSAS controller support

NI1o0C7R.png

To join in on the fun of the Everspace 2 release, we will be randomly selecting 10 winners from the comment section on this post Friday, April 14th at 12pm CT to win a Steam game code for Everspace 2! Keep an eye out for a private message from myself, @Wally_AMD, or an email from community.moderator@amd.com.

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord
1 Solution
Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Hello everyone, 

Happy Friday! I hope everyone had a great week and is ready for the weekend! 🙂 

I'm here to announce our 10 randomly selected winners that received an Everspace 2 game code 👏

Congratulations to: @jamesc359 @ardankyaosen @rtbh99 @theswweet @petosiris @Eudicots @azulyri @Loxion @sdizzol @Brolaire 

If you don't have PMs on, I sent you an email from community.moderator@amd.com so be sure to check your inbox. 

Hope you all enjoy your space adventures this weekend! 

Best,
Your friend at AMD

View solution in original post

28 Replies
Key-J
Paragon

@Amber_AMD wrote:

Do you like space games? 

yes...

Do you like RPG-style progression games?

YES!

Then I have the game for YOU!

TELL ME MORE!

See, this is why I love the Red Team. Honestly, I had not heard of this game until this very post, and a quick Google and read made me very interested in giving it a go!

It gave me a pseudo borderlands vibe from my first view, and I know I had a great time in that game!

Thanks for sharing Amber 🙂

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!
ardankyaosen
Miniboss

Here's a poem I had that Bing Bot thing produce:

```
In the vastness of space, I roam,
Aboard my ship, I call home.
I travel through the stars so bright,
And explore the galaxy at night.

I land on planets far and wide,
And meet new creatures with pride.
I fight off foes with my laser gun,
And have adventures that are fun.

In this world of pixels and code,
I find a place to call my abode.
A universe that's vast and grand,
A place where I can take command.

So let's explore this world of space,
And find new planets to embrace.
For in this game, we can be free,
And explore the galaxy endlessly.
```

ShamefulTunic
Adept II

I like space!

jamesc359
Forerunner

Who doesn't love a flying through the endless void of space?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ready.

petosiris
Miniboss

I love space games!  Not all space games, but I looked at Everspace 2 a few days ago after it was released and it looked interesting so I decided to try it out later.  Therefore a game code for it would be a perfect gift. 

Thanks in advance! 😄

Best,
Petosiris           About me | PC specs | Favorite game | How to display your PC specs in an image
AFKG-Curtis
Adept III

I would love to try the game and see how it compares to Starcitizen. 

**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!
theswweet
Adept II

I never played the first, but this definitely seems interesting!

Loxion
Adept I

This game is realy nice feels like freelancer :))

rtbh99
Challenger

i played the first for a while, wonder whats changed in this one

---
lets talk about rtbh99

Interested in this space game that is actually released

sorry posted in wrong section

ventzaq
Adept III

Interested in this

GreatnessRD
Miniboss

Never heard of this game before, but it seems interesting. Good luck to all and congrats to the future winners.

Leonidas - Ryzen 7 5800X3D | MBA RX 6800 XT Midnight Black | Be Quiet 802 Silent Base (Main)
Maximus - Ryzen 7 3700x | Power Color Fighter RX 6700 XT | Fractal Ridge ITX Case (HTPC)
CimaDrewski
Adept II

This really reminds me of Freelancer!

Eudicots
Adept III

Oh, cool the sequel came out. I remember playing the first Everspace and it was a surprisingly good roguelike. Thanks for the giveaway. 

Dragokar
Miniboss

Well, I played Freespace back in the day and sometimes also in modded ways these days. So I guess I do like space games as well.

azulyri
Adept III

Awesome game! Thanks for the chance!

Brolaire
Adept I

Wait they've been working on a follow up to one of the best Space travel games I've ever played? Hell to the yes!

It's like Solaire but I'm a Bro
sdizzol
Adept II

Had a blast with everspace 1, looking forward to the sequel.

Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Hello everyone, 

Happy Friday! I hope everyone had a great week and is ready for the weekend! 🙂 

I'm here to announce our 10 randomly selected winners that received an Everspace 2 game code 👏

Congratulations to: @jamesc359 @ardankyaosen @rtbh99 @theswweet @petosiris @Eudicots @azulyri @Loxion @sdizzol @Brolaire 

If you don't have PMs on, I sent you an email from community.moderator@amd.com so be sure to check your inbox. 

Hope you all enjoy your space adventures this weekend! 

Best,
Your friend at AMD

Woo hoo!  Thanks, Amber.

Thank you

image.png

thank you for the game 😄 Can't wait to play!

It's like Solaire but I'm a Bro
Key-J
Paragon

Congrats team! Have a great time exploring space!

----------

Pew-pew, pew-pew, pew-pew.... pew-pew!

petosiris
Miniboss

Thank you, Amber!  This was a pleasent surprise, although I had a hunch I'd win since I had a 67% chance (with 15 entries and 10 prizes). 😃  But, since I'm used to not win anything I didn't expect it.  So I'm a happy camper! 

Best,
Petosiris           About me | PC specs | Favorite game | How to display your PC specs in an image
rtbh99
Challenger

oh siiick now i have a new game to play this weekend

---
lets talk about rtbh99
ritayong
Adept I

Very good game, fluid with a story that takes its time to raise the stakes.

Mini Militia App Lock

0 Likes