cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

dreamquest
Adept I

Did anybody get to buy Midnight Black RX 6800 XT?

Just wondering if anybody here actually got one ?  If nobody here even got one then we could bring it up to AMD and ask how that could happen. Especially since it was a Team Red Exclusive.

16 Replies
Hypster
Journeyman III

yes i got one.

0 Likes

How did you know?

0 Likes
ednec
Journeyman III

I'm just hearing about this. Could anyone get it or is it exclusive as some people are saying?

0 Likes
TARDIS221B
Journeyman III

I've been a user/reseller/supporter of AMD since the 1990's and I'm even an AMD shareholder.. Still, I learned about the RX 6800 XT via Google News, but they were already sold out. I really wish I'd known earlier. I've been looking for a replacement for my 8 year old card but refuse to pay the gouged prices. Guess I'll have to keep waiting. 

That'd be awesome if they would give some sort of preference or perks to AMD shareholders. I could support that. 

double ditto 

0 Likes

The prices are not rigged and to think that they are, it means not yet having a clear idea of ​​what is happening around us.

0 Likes

Ya well there are many of us in the same BOAT ! .............

Get used to it ,  does not look like things will change anytime soon.

Im content to game at mid Graphics settings at 1080P   for now.  That is it.

I have saved up $1500 for a Gpu  but REFUSE to pay these ABSURD  Prices as this is all a money Grab and  also Scalpers are driving this up with crypto sales.

Im not paying to much attention to it anymore...I can wait.  If this goes on for Years , Ill  just move on the a Console ,  like  PS5.

XxOMBRAxX
Journeyman III

No No No No NO........................................

0 Likes
XxOMBRAxX
Journeyman III

no no no.......................

0 Likes

Although it is also possible to buy the processors 5800x 3900x 3950 x to me it does not put them in the cart so the buy directly from AMD is bogus at the moment .....i write from Italy...

0 Likes
Snakepit1
Journeyman III

No 😭

0 Likes
aladdinhussein
Journeyman III

Yes

0 Likes

What bot did you use?  Just kidding, congrats!!!!!  Hope it is all you wanted and needing...

0 Likes
red5
Miniboss

No, and I'm kinda irked about it. The email they sent out goes to an old email account I generally use for stuff I know will generate spam. I changed my email here in my settings quite a while ago, but the email didn't get sent to the right one.  I'm not sure where they're getting the email address from.  😞

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1085972132004991
Discord https://discord.gg/pttrmDpeVN
0 Likes
Hajnyckel
Journeyman III

Sadly no, though this was the first time in 10 weeks that I acutely could press the "Place Order" button but sadly though I was sent back to the store front so the order did not go through.

0 Likes