cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

Wally_AMD
Community Manager

Anyone looking forward to the Elden Ring DLC?

Are there FromSoftware fans out there looking forward to the upcoming Elden Ring DLC (Shadow of the Erdtree)?

I had played the game when it came out and when the DLC was announced, I remembered I had never finished it! So over the last 2 weeks, I started my journey where I left off at the Fire Giant. It took an hour or so to remember how to play and what I was doing... but man oh man, was I reminded why I enjoyed the game so much.

The story, the world, the playstyle, the overall difficulty... everything hits a lot of notes for me. Curious if anyone else enjoyed the game and is looking forward to June 20th like me? 😁

7 Replies
mengelag
Volunteer Moderator

Oh yeah, I'll be getting that for sure, but probably after I'm done with the Destiny 2 expansion. I need to stop the habit of buying games and then letting them sit for 3 months because I'm playing something else. lol

Ryzen 7800X3D - RTX 4090 FE - MSI Tomahawk X670e MB - 64gb 6000mhz G-Skill Neo - Noctua NH D15 - Seasonic Focus V3 GX-1000W PSU - 4TB Samsung Gen. 5 NVMe - Fractal Torrent Case - ROG PG48UQ OLED
cpurpe91
Volunteer Moderator

I do the same thing.

Ryzen 7 7700X, MSI MAG X670E Tomahawk Wifi, Corsair DOMINATOR® TITANIUM RGB 2x16GB DDR5 DRAM 6000MT/s CL30, AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT, Corsair HX Series™ HX1000, Corsair MP600 PRO NH 4TB
0 Likes

Yeah, I'm ashamed of my backlog of games right now... 

I get overwhelmed, and default to Final Fantasy 14 lately. There are over a 100 games just on Epic that I have never played and close to 100 on Steam. It's a bit silly.

Ryzen 7 7700X, MSI MAG X670E Tomahawk Wifi, Corsair DOMINATOR® TITANIUM RGB 2x16GB DDR5 DRAM 6000MT/s CL30, AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT, Corsair HX Series™ HX1000, Corsair MP600 PRO NH 4TB
0 Likes
BlueRage1998
Adept I

I haven’t beaten it yet but I’m looking forward to the dlc

Rubeerology
Adept II

I got Margit and Godrick out of the way but I dontthink Mogh is anywehre near me haha so I hafta go grind!

redlightuser
Adept II

Will try anew after playing it for the last time in March, not very far in the story mind you, not at all. Game is so beautiful i don't even care. I wasn't really paying attention the first time, because i was too busy hating on it. It would look better on a larger, wider screen, with raytracing.

Been playing Nioh and Dark Souls 3 (2nd run). Played a little bit of ER earlier tonight, but switched back to DS3. Last time i played DS3 was at launch date, so i mean, a lot has changed since then. Been learning quite a lot. The thing about video games that you hate, but are good, is that you probably suck at them.

DS3 is most definitely good practice for Elden Ring. For the record i have played DS1 and DS2 twice, both with DLC. Elden Ring simply had failed to meet my expectations, and being the time sink that it is i decided to uninstall it so i could continue to devour game after game, but now that i am getting desperate, it's a welcome addition. xD

tL8bOjHdSi.jpg

Games from left to right, requiring the quietest ambiance to enduring the loudest.

0 Likes