Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

norumu
Staff

AMD Superfan VLAN Feedback Survey!

Hey folks!

Last week, had an AMD Superfan VLAN​ that, overall, was pretty swell from what I've been hearing. Despite all of the personal feedback we've received, I wanted to get a more formalized set of data on what was good and what wasn't as good so we can improve for future Red Team events. So, I put together an anonymous survey to facilitate that and we'd really appreciate if you spent a bit of time in filling it out.

~~ SURVEY LINK ~~

There are an assortment of selection and open feedback sections, so hopefully you'll be able to get anything you want to express out into the form. As such, please keep your feedback and personal commentary, especially if it's about specific members of the community or staff, out of this thread, regardless of whether it's positive or negative. If you have any additional questions, comments, or concerns that you want to personally address or were not able to be express in the survey form, please feel free to message it to me privately through the forums here or on Discord.

Afterwards, with enough responses, I will share some of the fun tidbits of data back to you all, because I want to make sure we're being respectful and supportive of the Red Team community.

Thanks so much for your time. Have yourself a great <future timeframe from when you read this>!

5 Replies
feverstriker
Challenger

I gotchu FAM!!!

benman2785
Big Boss

yet again i am so sorry that i missed it - was my own fault -> wont miss the next one!

PC: R7 2700X @PBO + RX 580 4G (1500MHz/2000MHz CL16) + 32G DDR4-3200CL14 + 144hz 1ms FS P + 75hz 1ms FS
Laptop: R5 2500U @30W + RX 560X (1400MHz/1500MHz) + 16G DDR4-2400CL16 + 120Hz 3ms FS
0 Likes
beaststyle9
Adept I

Submitted feedback!  Thanks for giving us the opportunity to voice our opinions and influence future AMD events

0 Likes
anubismarc
Adept III

Submitted feedback! Thayouso much for yet another great VLan, this is my 4th and I enjoyed all of them. Keep up the great work AMD and thank you to all the Streamers and Mod's that took the time to give us a very enjoyable VLan.

0 Likes
rumbull
Adept II

Sent my Feedback on the Vlan event!  Had a great time hanging out.  Lots of great streamers to watch, and a lively chat.  Thanks to everyone that made the Vlan possible,  Really brightened up my week. 

0 Likes