Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

blazek
Volunteer Moderator

AMD Ryzen Desktop Spring Update

AMD Ryzen™ 5000 Series Processors | Fastest in the Game | AMD

"Learn more about what AMD Ryzen has in store for you this Spring. From the AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D to new processors spanning 4 to 8 cores, AMD users have even more options for creating customized gaming experiences."

3 Replies

Thanks for posting, @blazek ! We have a lot to look forward to! 👀

---
Ashley
Ryzen 7 5800X • Radeon RX 6900 XT • Gigabyte X570S AERO G •

Given that I'll need integrated graphics for my next build (Talk to the Hand), I'm still not sure which CPU I should be looking for later this year.  I already have used a 5700G in another build (and it's working just fine for 1080p graphics), but should I put out a bit more money for more performance from a newer CPU or newer integrated graphics?  I likely won't be gaming on this new computer.  If fact, I don't know why I'm going to build another computer except to say that it's my hobby.

'Talk to the Hand' will be looking like this on the front side, as it hangs from the ceiling:

The motherboard will be mounted on the back of this art work my son did a GMU.The motherboard will be mounted on the back of this art work my son did a GMU.

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
Key-J
Paragon

I'm really digging these direct from AMD updates. Thanks for posting!

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!