Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

Wally_AMD
Community Manager

AMD Ryzen™ and Radeon™ Game Bundle

gamebundle.PNG

Get two games when you buy select AMD Ryzen™ processors, AMD Radeon™ RX Series graphics cards or AMD configured systems.*

Would you rather have the superhuman power of a Space Marine or the ability to wield the potent energy of an alternate dimension? Why not have both?

You can get Warhammer 40,000™: Space Marine 2™ and Unknown 9: Awakening™ with the purchase of select AMD products and bring the greatest adventures from across the universe to you. 

Click here for more information

*Offer available through participating retailers only. Must be 18+. Following purchase, product must be installed on system where coupon code will be redeemed. Void where prohibited. Residency and additional limitations apply. Full offer terms at www.amdrewards.com/terms.  

7 Replies

I actually just ordered a 7800x3d and a 7900xtx today. so I got 2 codes. going to log into my sons steam account and give him one of these. afterall he is still under my roof and i did pay for his computer too.  

AsRock x670E Taichi Carrara, 6 tb of WD850 Black, CORSAIR - DOMINATOR TITANIUM RGB 32GB, 7800x3d, XFX - Mercury AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX Magnetic Air

The question is... which key is he getting? 🤔

0 Likes

Well considering the 7800 gets 2 keys, and the 7900xt gets 2 keys. Both? 

AsRock x670E Taichi Carrara, 6 tb of WD850 Black, CORSAIR - DOMINATOR TITANIUM RGB 32GB, 7800x3d, XFX - Mercury AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX Magnetic Air
0 Likes

Ope! I misread/misunderstood your initial comment, hehe. Sounds like you both are going to have a good time in the next few weeks! I'm looking forward to Space Marine 2, personally.

Redeemed both. Has to link his and account to his steam account.  Logged in on my pc and he got the codes for his steam, I also got the codes for my steam. 

funny when I bought the product, I didn’t even know about the promotion for the games. 

cpurpe91
Volunteer Moderator

That is awesome. Every person I know is into Space Marine 2. Unknown 9 looks really cool too.  

Ryzen 7 7700X, MSI MAG X670E Tomahawk Wifi, Corsair DOMINATOR® TITANIUM RGB 2x16GB DDR5 DRAM 6000MT/s CL30, AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT, Corsair HX Series™ HX1000, Corsair MP600 PRO NH 4TB
mengelag
Volunteer Moderator

I just posted some good tech deals for CPU/GPU combos, big savings, go check em out! (Unfortunately the deals are only for Canada)

Ryzen 7800X3D - Radeon 7900XT - MSI Tomahawk X670e MB - 64gb 6000mhz G-Skill Neo - Noctua NH D15 - Seasonic Focus V3 GX-1000W PSU - 4TB Samsung Gen. 5 NVMe - Fractal Torrent Case - ROG PG48UQ OLED
0 Likes