cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

blazek
Volunteer Moderator

AMD reveals Radeon RX 7900 XTX and Ryzen 7 7800X3D Starfield Limited edition

"Explore the galaxy with unparalleled freedom with a Limited-Edition AMD Radeon™ RX 7900 XTX GPU and Ryzen™ 7 7800X3D CPU. Inspired by the first new universe from Bethesda in over 25 years, our custom-shrouded GPU evokes the boundless creativity and unique style of Starfield™. With just 500 graphics cards and CPUs being produced, they’re bound to be the most sought-after collector’s items in the cosmos."

More details: AMD is the exclusive PC partner for Starfield

6 Replies
euphoriabuzz
Adept I

I'm excited to try this game.

shreader3
Adept I

where do we buy the gpu i need to upgrade from the reference 6950xt and it seems like a good time to do it now with this edition.  

Hey, shreader3! These limited GPUs and CPUs will be given away through contests, etc. exclusively at QuakeCon. (i.e., they're not actually for sale.)

That being said, we'll keep you all in the loop of any opportunities that come through for any participation during these next few days!

So just to be clear, they're being exclusively given away at QuakeCon or just given away (both QuakeCon and online)? The last part of your statement might give someone hope.

Hey, there!

So, only around 20 GPUs and CPUs total are going to be given away at QuakeCon to its attendees. The rest will be given away through AMD, its partners, and Bethesda's own channels.

So stay tuned to any updates on our end, and keep an eye on amd.com/starfield for details on how and when these giveaways will happen.

SocialSophia
Adept II

This is the only thing my setup needs at this point, I think next months community prize should be a few winners getting these :desktop_computer:️

0 Likes