cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

venkatesh
Journeyman III

AMD Radeon HD7670m Driver issue

Hi, i am Venkatesh, i am Using the HP Pavilion G6 2231tx model laptop, 4 GB Ram & Intel HD Graphics 4000- with AMD Radeon HD 7670m 1 GB Graphics, i have purchased my laptop in 2013 november, Recently i am getting a problem with my AMD Radeon graphics driver, before i was using Windows 8 Operating system in my laptop, everyday i was playing the Flatout Ultimate Carnage game in my laptop, once day morning regularly i opened my laptop and i started the Flatout Ultimate Carnage game, but suddenly game not started and it shown the error, and i made right click in my laptop desktop, in that right click option the amd switchable graphics option was not found and only amd control center option was there, but before the amd control center and switchable graphics this both options was showing in the right click on desktop, and i have checked the Device manager, but amd Graphics driver was there in the Device manager, i have used AMD Driver unistaller utility software to remove and to re-install the amd driver, i have uninstalled using the AMD uninstaller software, and re-installed the amd radeon hd 7670m graphics driver, but an error appeared when i clicked the both amd control center and switchable graphics options in the right click on the desktop, so i have changed Updated my Laptop to Windows 8.1 os, in this os also same error and problems when i am opening the Photoshop and Graphics game applications, i cant understanding the problems, please help me 

0 Likes
1 Reply
benman2785
Big Boss

Radeon 7670m IS NOT GCN! so you need to download AMD Legacy Driver!
install Win10
DISABLE Win10 auto-driver-installation
download and install latest AMD Legacy Driver

have fun!

PC: R7 2700X @PBO + RX 580 4G (1500MHz/2000MHz CL16) + 32G DDR4-3200CL14 + 144hz 1ms FS P + 75hz 1ms FS
Laptop: R5 2500U @30W + RX 560X (1400MHz/1500MHz) + 16G DDR4-2400CL16 + 120Hz 3ms FS
0 Likes