cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

AMD FSR & Farming Simulator 22

I've been thinking about buying Farming Simulator 22 and just came across this video so...pretty serendipitous. xD

Who's played Farming Simulator 22 or earlier versions? What are your thoughts about the gameplay and graphics?

---
Ashley
Ryzen 7 5800X • Radeon RX 6900 XT • Gigabyte X570S AERO G •
2 Replies
Key-J
Paragon

I've never played a Farming Simulator Game, let alone any "Simulator" game actually - but I always find it so fascinating.

I'm so curious as to what the draw to these games are for people. Not at all trying to be negative, just honestly curious. For example, @Ashley_AMD have you farmed in the past? Is it something that is part of your larger family - or is it just completely a curiosity you want to try?

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!

@Key-J wrote:

I've never played a Farming Simulator Game, let alone any "Simulator" game actually - but I always find it so fascinating.

I'm so curious as to what the draw to these games are for people. Not at all trying to be negative, just honestly curious. For example, @Ashley_AMD have you farmed in the past? Is it something that is part of your larger family - or is it just completely a curiosity you want to try?

That is a great question! It doesn't come across as negative at all. 🙂 

So no, I have never farmed and my family has never been involved  with it. In the gaming realm, it has always just been a nice, relaxing past time for me. I realize that real farming is a lot of hard work. xD Regarding farming sims and games with farming, I think there's something about the repetitive nature and sense of accomplishment that I get that appeals to me! 🙂 

---
Ashley
Ryzen 7 5800X • Radeon RX 6900 XT • Gigabyte X570S AERO G •