cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

blazek
Volunteer Moderator

AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution 2.0 First Look in DEATHLOOP

Get a preview of one of the first games with upcoming FSR 2.0 support, DEATHLOOP by Arkane Studios and Bethesda.

4 Replies
lowteck
Miniboss

https://www.tomshardware.com/reference/amd-fsr-fidelityfx-super-resolution-explained

Lookit at all the old cards!!!

Too Many CPUs & GPUs to list...
Key-J
Paragon

As someone who still has an older card, RX480 - I am really interested to see how FSR is going to impact my gaming. 

Though the current list of FSR games available and upcoming don't include any of the titles I normally play unfortunately 😞

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!

I just want to bump this thread to ask people what they think of FSR 2.0 and Deathloop in general!

@Mption and @BoloBoffin I remember both of you mentioned you were playing Deathloop, how is the game? Have you guys tried playing it with FSR enabled?

Any insight would be awesome!

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!

apologies i missed this, i have not tried it, i will give it a go back if i get a chance , i have a 6800xt and was running at 1440p, so was already getting great fps.

0 Likes