Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Amber & Wally Live | Alienware Twitch Stream | September 27th

Hey everyone, 

Exciting news!

@Wally_AMD and I will be joining @AW_Jon on Alienware's Twitch stream tomorrow from 10 am CST to 12 pm CST

We'll be playing a fun new game together that I can't share yet, but you can tune in and say hello here: https://www.twitch.tv/alienware

giphy.gif

^ may be a live quote from me playing a game I've never played before haha 

Hope to see you there!

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord
19 Replies
Key-J
Paragon

I am so there tomorrow, even if it is 8:00 am PST for me.

We should totally try and show up en-masse and represent the Red Team @cpurpe91@red5@GreatnessRD@johnnyenglish@AFKG-Curtis@BigAl01@vialli100@jamesc359@ThreeDee@soullodolo@mengelag@neon@drpluto

Now the only question is @Amber_AMD and @Wally_AMD do you want us to come in:

rowdy.gif

or

politeclap.gif

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!

Bring the whole crew!! And I'm here for the vibes the first gif is giving 🙂 

Best,
Your friend at AMD

200.gif

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!

Thanks to tagging everyone else, I knew there were more people I was missing!

----------

I'm in there, Red Team

Leonidas - Ryzen 7 5800X3D | MBA RX 6800 XT Midnight Black | Be Quiet 802 Silent Base (Main)
Maximus - Ryzen 7 3700x | Power Color Fighter RX 6700 XT | Fractal Ridge ITX Case (HTPC)
red5
Miniboss

That's right about the time I'll be in my manager's meeting, but once I'm done I'll pull it up.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1085972132004991
Discord https://discord.gg/pttrmDpeVN
blazek
Volunteer Moderator

Thanks for the heads up, I'll be working from home & will tune in!

Sam_AMD
Community Manager

Oh my goodness, I'm excited to see my team...live! Yay!

Come one come all...come Red Team! 

@BigAl01 , @TheArkratos , @marinesquirel , @LavenderGoat , @lowteck , 

Sam
Your biggest fan!
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6800XT

I’ll at least pop in. I need to get to Portland early today. 😋

You just want to see them live so you can watch them actually working 😉 (I joke)

----------
Key-J
Paragon

lIVE.gif.3f9bf4ec26a1886d536695c6a0dabd15.gif

Don't forget to join this morning at twitch.tv/Alienware

----------
Key-J
Paragon

Congrats @Amber_AMD and @Wally_AMD on a great stream!

Not only did you rep the AMD Red Team, but you beat the Alienware team.

Special shout out to Amber who had to play with a handicap for the first half of consistently re-adding people who got DC.

If you missed the stream, they were playing this game:

and it looked like so much fun!

KeyJ_0-1664299265646.gif

IYKYK

----------

Thanks so much for coming by the stream @Key-J 🙂 

They took advantage of me re-adding people lolol 

What did you think of the game?!

Best,
Your friend at AMD

I thought it was a fun game, just like Jon said - it really fills the void of those "party" games. The mechanics were super interesting, and I agree with @jamesc359 there were moments where I was a little confused as to which way was up.

I could totally see this game being one where you jump on, play as many rounds as you want and then jump off without a worry. There were so many moments even in that brief 2 hours that could totally become memorable moments you and your friends talk about for days after. Like Jon getting punted into the deep space 😄

I have to admit I was forced to watch it on my phone on the side of my desk, so didn't get to enjoy the full glory of the screen - but could still make out when Ay Dios Mio or Leslie Knope were taking out players 😛

Would love to know what you and Wally thought.

----------

You snooze, you lose! No mercy in Flippin' Misfits! 😛

GreatnessRD
Miniboss

Was a cool stream. Glad I was able to catch the last 50mins or so. Shoutout to Red Team for representin'.

Leonidas - Ryzen 7 5800X3D | MBA RX 6800 XT Midnight Black | Be Quiet 802 Silent Base (Main)
Maximus - Ryzen 7 3700x | Power Color Fighter RX 6700 XT | Fractal Ridge ITX Case (HTPC)

Thanks for coming by and showing your support 😄 

Best,
Your friend at AMD

@Amber_AMD @Wally_AMD  Always gotta come support the homies!