cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

Age of Empires 4?

I just started playing AOE 4 and am loving it, it feels like AOE 2 but upgraded. I like the graphics and how it feels like AOE 2. I think the education of the history is incredible. But I am wondering how many people like AOE 4 that havent played AOE 2?

5 Solutions
ThunderBeaver
Miniboss

I've never heard of AOE 4 and I loved AOE 1 2 and 3. Really fun games. Crazy to think but AOE 1 started before windows XP existed and the game still runs great I my current build.

View solution in original post

Can't say that I haven't played AOE2 as I have played every single Age game including Age of Mythology, but I do agree it does feel a lot like an upgraded AOE2.

Key-J
Paragon

My best buddy absolutely loves AoE4. He has been a big fan of the series for a while but seems to have fallen in love again with #4.

He has been trying to convince me to get it, but I've lost interest since early AoE3.

I did play the beta and had quite some fun.

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!

I have played Age of Empires 1, and Age of Empires 4. I've been loving it so far. The graphics are great, the civilizations all feel unique. More civs would be appreciated though. One feature that I would want is custom team colors. It gets old playing as blue all the time.

Drider
Journeyman III

I liked AOE 4, yeah i think it's more of a remaster but much smoother and it did look much nicer and had a better feel to it during gameplay.

0 Likes
7 Replies
ThunderBeaver
Miniboss

I've never heard of AOE 4 and I loved AOE 1 2 and 3. Really fun games. Crazy to think but AOE 1 started before windows XP existed and the game still runs great I my current build.

Can't say that I haven't played AOE2 as I have played every single Age game including Age of Mythology, but I do agree it does feel a lot like an upgraded AOE2.

Key-J
Paragon

My best buddy absolutely loves AoE4. He has been a big fan of the series for a while but seems to have fallen in love again with #4.

He has been trying to convince me to get it, but I've lost interest since early AoE3.

I did play the beta and had quite some fun.

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!

You have to check it out! It is on the XBox PC Game Pass, and you can usually do the first month for $1, so get it and check it out. I didnt like 3 at all, but 4 has been great.

I have played Age of Empires 1, and Age of Empires 4. I've been loving it so far. The graphics are great, the civilizations all feel unique. More civs would be appreciated though. One feature that I would want is custom team colors. It gets old playing as blue all the time.

I couldnt agree more!

Drider
Journeyman III

I liked AOE 4, yeah i think it's more of a remaster but much smoother and it did look much nicer and had a better feel to it during gameplay.

0 Likes