Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

reutech
Adept II

7800XT Experience?

Hey Red Team!

I'm expecting my first Radeon 7800XT this coming Week.  I went with the ASUS Tuf version.  I'm using this in a build intended for 1440p gaming along with a 7800 X3D.  Anyone out there have and experiences with this card to share?

I'm very excited.
3 Replies
BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

I've been running the RX 7800XT GPU for a few months now in my workbench gaming computer and it's doing a great job.  I have the two-fan version from Sapphire and it runs nice and cool during gaming.  I even made my own support bracket out of one inch aluminum bar.

When your basement LAN already has six gaming computers on it, you move to the workbench to expand the LAN.When your basement LAN already has six gaming computers on it, you move to the workbench to expand the LAN.

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
reutech
Adept II

I LOVE THIS BENCH!!!!  This whole build just looks really really cool.  NICE!

I'm very excited.
BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

My dad built that work bench maybe in the early 1970's or late 1960's.  He passed in 1990 and I inherited that work bench and most of his tools soon thereafter.  He was an electrical engineer (like me, following in his footsteps) and he was very skilled with woodworking.  Ah, but he never built a computer!

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
0 Likes