Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

hk98
Adept I

XFX RX570 8GB issues error code 43

Hello pals, 

I am having issues with rx570 8gb, the driver stop working giving error code 43 and while opening driver gives the message that; 

"NO AMD GRAPHICS DRIVER FOUND,....."

Then after 2,3 days automatically start working like normal , I have tried switching between the drivers from 2019 versions till 2021 (latest versions) and also tried flashing the bios but no help.

From the last 2 months its happening very frequent around every week. I have also look around the windows update that cause this issue but no hint found.

5 Replies
simplysimon911
Adept III

Hello

Did you use DDU to remove the older drivers for a clean install and empty C: AMD folder completely

Yes, i have used AMD cleanup utility to remove old drivers; but not tried tried emptying C: AMD folder.

Will try, and let u know

Tried using this solution, but no improvement still the error remains

but the GPU is working fine, showing display but not giving proper fps on games; aroung 5-7 fps are coming

0 Likes

ok...

1. check the cables from the PSU to the graphics card. if they are burnt or chard replace them. If you have spare cables try them

2. re-seat the card.

3. its time to format windows and reinstall. Back up you date and go for it

0 Likes
ccstewy
Journeyman III

I'm having the same problem! Tried just about everything, but its suddenly decided not to work anymore

0 Likes