cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Ullis
Journeyman III

Xfx Radeon rx6950xt Driver

Hi, got a new PC, trying to connect to my monitors on the video card, but only get black screens, Downloaded driver and installed. when it is installed, a message appears that the program is not compatible with my driver (see image 1) at the same time I also get this message (see image 2) (In English it says<< AMD software has detected that the card driver was not loaded on the system. A bug report has been created that can be sent to AMD to help us improve our software.Would you like to report this issue?>>

I have tried these that are shown here (see picture 3) when I install  "auto-detect", but I get the same message as in picture 1 and picture 2
But regarding the video card, I then search for the specific video card and come up on the page shown in picture 3. I simply get the wrong driver from the AMD page.
Pc specs are shown in picture 4,
For information, I have windows 11 home 64 bit

I hope this can be resolved without me having to send in the PC, as it is brand new, and it will take a long time to get it back from where I bought itBilde 1.jpgBilde 2.jpgBilde 3.jpgSpecs.jpg

0 Likes
0 Replies