cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

joeperry
Adept I

Why is Radeon Enhanced Sync disabling after reboot?

Hi there!

I've got a question that's driving me nuts: Into the RADEON SOFTWARE I activate RADEON ENHANCED SYNC for my games and it stays activated until I reboot.  After rebooting, the setting turns off for ALL the registered games.

It does stays active for the GLOBAL GRAPHICS option, but not for each individual game, which is a drag cause I need to enter and activate the option each time I reboot and I want to play a game.

This issue happens to games that were automatically added by RADEON SOFTWARE as well as those manually added by me. This only happens with ENHANCED SYNC, the rest of the settings stay as I set them.

What could possibly be resetting ENHANCED SYNC?

My card: MSI Radeon RX 570 OC Armor - 4 GB

Drivers: Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.4.2 Optional

Issue also happened with the previous version, 20.4.1

Thank you!

5 Replies
joeperry
Adept I

Seeing as other people in this same forum have reported this exact same issue, it's quite fair to say that's a software bug (people reported they didn't have this issue with previous driver's versions).

Question is: how can this be properly informed to AMD so people in charge can take action?

Thank you

EDIT: Used the AMD Issue Reporting Form, if there's another way to report an issue, please, let me know.  Thanks.

0 Likes
somuchhard
Adept II

Same problem, with a RX 5700. Every time i turn on my pc i need to activate the enhanced sync.

0 Likes

Enhanced sync should never be enabled in the Global settings. Issues with video, etc are experienced:

Do you have zero rpm also enabled in the game profile?

0 Likes

I don't have zero rpm option!

0 Likes
morpheuszero
Adept I

The same problem,with RX VEGA64.

This problem occurs from 20.2.2 to 20.5.1(now). 20.2.1 and before,enhanced sync is OK.

I  report this problem twice 3 months ago,but until now, the problem has not been solved.

0 Likes