cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

DjomlaSD
Journeyman III

WHEN WILL AMD OPTIMIZE 7000 series graphics card for CS2? (and other fast FPS games)

I am owner of Sapphire RX 7900 XT NITRO VAPOR X OC , and I am very disappointed of performance of amd graphics cards. I have big fps but in-put lag is so obvious.I reduced in-put lag in cs2 when I play with default amd settings with anti lag necessarily OFF. I am using intel 14th gen i7 processor with 64gb 5600mhz RAM memory. Anti lag in adrenaline software is pure trash with my processor.I tried Anti lag2 "as a technical preview" and its so fcking trash too. Hyper RX mode with gpu scalling = big input lag and stutter in cs2.(instant deaths,bad spray control,bullets dissapearing..) I was hard faceit lvl 9 with 1660 super and 144hz zowie monitor and now I am half lvl 8 with 240hz zowie monitor and 7900xt.So your 320bit 20gb is big just on paper,poor optimization in-game and driver crashing ,freezing game... Drivers timeouts are enough for me. When I sell this 7900xt I will go back to nvidia  4070 ti super.How long nvidia have reflex mode? and you amd?! Anit lag 2  "as a technical preview" xD,when you turn on everything is unnatural.I can just say I fall out on marketing and lower price for a REASON,,,,second tier product with FIRST TIER MARKETING!

0 Likes
0 Replies